Babysitter

"Make sure to behave for Kihyun while we're gone, okay? Don't do anything dangerous and always listen to Kihyun," Seokjin instructed as he fixed his jacket and sat down on his and Namjoon's bed.

It was Saturday night and date night for Seokjin and Namjoon. The younger had booked a reservation at one of the best restaurants in the city and planned on taking his husband dancing later on. Although they had to stay home, the twins wanted to help Seokjin get ready.

"No, dummy! That earring's prettier!" Taeyong argued as he and Ten rooted around the jewelry box, their fingers brushing past the multiple earrings Seokjin owned.

"Ooh! Ooh! That one, Taeyongie! That one!" Ten exclaimed when Taeyong pulled out a silver hoop earring. Three little chains hung from the hoop and a fourth, longer chain with a diamond stud glittered in the light.

"Appa! Wear this one! Wear this one please!" Taeyong and Ten pleaded as they ran to Seokjin and began to jump up and down excitedly, Ten clenching the jewelry in his hand before handing it to Seokjin. Smiling at his sons, Seokjin put the earring in and bent down to place both boys on his lap.

"Thanks for helping me get ready, guys! You even picked the earring your Daddy gave me on our anniversary!" Seokjin gushed and gave them both a big hug, earning a round of squeals and laughter from the duo as Seokjin blew raspberries on their cheeks.

"Daddy's gonna see how handsome you are, Appa! You're more handsome than Brad Pitt!" Ten declared, earning a laugh from his Appa.

"You're so handsome, Daddy's gonna think he married a prince!" Taeyong piped up and both boys erupted into giggles when Seokjin started blushing from the tips of his ears.

||~||

"Bye Appa! Bye Daddy! Have fun!" Taeyong and Ten called out as they waved to their fathers before disappearing back into the house to continue playing. Kihyun waved at his hyungs and waited for their car to disappear before entering the house.

Going into the basement, Kihyun found the two building a pillow fort in front of the TV. Taeyong was busy constructing the walls for the fort and decided to help Ten fix their roof, which was a blanket, onto the structure.

"Kihyun-hyung! Look at our fort!" Taeyong exclaimed joyfully and Kihyun couldn't help but smile at the youngster's cuteness. Sitting down near the entrance, Kihyun helped place some pillows inside the fort for their comfort and it wasn't long before the three crawled out and marvelled at their fort.

"Hyung, can we watch a movie in our fort?! Please hyung!" Ten asked excitedly and the two boys began to jump up and down, hoping their puppy eyes and excited begging would make Kihyun say yes. They saw the older think about it and cheered when he nodded.

"We can watch a movie later but we'll do it before bedtime. If you guys want, we can go outside and play there for a while! Then after you guys eat dinner and have a bath, we'll make popcorn and choose a movie. Does that sound good?" Kihyun suggested as he looked from Taeyong to Ten, who nodded in agreement.

"Does that mean we get to stay up?!" Taeyong gasped.

"Yep! Do your dads let you stay up or is that not allowed?" Kihyun asked, wanting to avoid a small lecture from Seokjin about breaking the rules.

"Daddy doesn't like it when we do, but Appa always does! He lets us watch cartoons waaaay past bedtime and if Daddy catches us, Appa always tells him that we're helping him with work! I always stay up late and Ten does too, but most of the time he goes to bed on time and that's no fun!" Taeyong remarked and Kihyun laughed when Ten shot his brother a disapproving look. Bending down to meet their eye level, the babysitter looked around cautiously and motioned for the twins to step closer.