Grown Up (1k Special)

A/N: Oh my god you guys. I never would've thought 'Our Home' would get so much love on here. Y'all are so sweet 😭💞

Thank you again so much for all the votes, views, and comments! Reading and seeing all the positive feedback really puts a smile on my face! I can't express how happy you guys make me when you leave such wonderful comments and votes!

So as a thank you gift, I wrote this for you!

Sincerely,

SweetLikeSyrup

||~||

"Appa! Dad! Get up! Ten's gonna be mad if we're late!" Taeyong exclaimed as he jumped onto his parents' bed, ignoring their groans and grumbling. Seokjin let out a grunt, Taeyong having landed on his calves and he fought back the urge to sit up and glare at his oldest son. At thirty-four years old, Seokjin would glare or mentally murder anyone who dared to disturb his beauty rest. On most occasions it would be Namjoon who'd fall victim to his glares but since the twins were older now, they too had become victimized.

"Come on! Ten's gonna push you off your bed if you don't wake up!"

"He can try, sweetie," Seokjin huffs and buries even deeper into his husband's chest. Taeyong lets out a whine and jumps off the bed, going into his bedroom to start getting ready. Seokjin smiles to himself at the quietness of the house and was just about to drift off when:

"Appa! Daddy!"

A pained yell breaks the heavy silence as Jungkook cannonballs in between his parents, startling them both awake. Jungkook had knocked his head against Namjoon's chin, but was clearly more amused by Seokjin's betrayed expression.

"Appa! Let's go make waffles!" their youngest cheered while he continued shaking Seokjin awake.

"Seokjin, your child is hungry," Namjoon mutters sleepily, not even flinching when his husband smacked his bare arm. Jungkook's head pops up at the mentioning of his name and giggles, a sleepy smile appearing on his daddy's face when Jungkook pats Seokjin's hair.

"As of right now, I don't know anyone whose name is Jungkook," Seokjin grumbles with a pout.

"Appa! You're being dramatic again!" Jungkook whines, falling back on the bed with a groan. Seeing that Seokjin wouldn't get up, the seven year old huffs and climbs over his appa's legs, jumping down onto the wooden floor with a small 'thump'.

"Fine. I'll get Ten-hyung to make me some waffles!" the boy grumbles and runs off in search of his target.

"No you won't!" Seokjin exclaims, jumping out of bed and chasing after Jungkook.

If there was one thing Seokjin wouldn't allow in the house (other than letting Namjoon near his Mario figurines), it was allowing Ten and Jungkook to have free reign of the kitchen. Especially unsupervised.

||~||

"Good job out there guys! Hoseok-hyung was right about you being such good dancers!" Namjoon exclaimed while patting Ten and Taeyong's shoulders. Jungkook claps excitedly from beside Namjoon, a bunny-like smile on his face as he gazed in adoration at his hyungs. Seokjin held a small bouquet on his lap, tears threatening to well up in his eyes from how proud he was and it wasn't long before Jungkook noticed.