Sleepover

"Come on, Appa! We're gonna be late!" Taeyong whined as he pressed his nose to the car window, eyes darting around in excitement as the vehicle turned onto a nice, cul-de-sac.

Jungwoo had invited Taeyong for a sleepover a week ago and both boys were over the moon when their parents said yes.

Ten was a little upset that he couldn't go, but Lucas and Mark had invited him to a sleepover on the same day as Taeyong's and the younger immediately forgot about his brother's sleepover.

"Here we are!" Seokjin exclaimed as he parked in front of a large, grey home.

Getting out of the car, Seokjin walked around to open Taeyong's door and when he did, the little boy burst out of the seat at lightning speed

Getting out of the car, Seokjin walked around to open Taeyong's door and when he did, the little boy burst out of the seat at lightning speed. Chuckling to himself, the doctor grabbed Taeyong's bag from the back seat before catching up to his son, who was patiently waiting for him by the doorway.

The little boy reached up to press the doorbell and stepped back when he heard the chime echo from inside. Soon, the door was opened by Yuta Nakamoto, Jungwoo's Dad.

"Hey there, sport! Jungwoo should be down in a bit. His Dad's helping him fix his room for your sleepover," Yuta explained as he welcomed the two inside.

"Thank you so much for having Taeyong for tonight! He was really excited to be staying over and kept going on and on about it earlier in the week!" Seokjin chirped, setting the bag down by the staircase while keeping a hand on Taeyong's shoulder.

"No problem, Seokjin-hyung! Believe me, Jungwoo was exactly the same after we said yes!" Yuta laughed, his dark brown eyes twinkling with joy when he heard footsteps descending down the stairs.

Sicheng Nakamoto, or WinWin, was carrying a hamper of dirty clothes in his hands and he smiled at Seokjin and Taeyong before disappearing into the laundry room. Not far behind him was little Jungwoo.

"Taeyong! Come upstairs to my room! I gotta show you something!" Jungwoo exclaimed and no sooner did he arrive, he disappeared with Taeyong into his room.

Seokjin and Yuta only chuckled at their sons. They were really cute kids after all.

||~||

"Wow, Jungwoo! Your pet fish is so pretty!" Taeyong marvelled as he stared at the betta fish that swam in its tank. The animal's dark purple fins billowed behind it like a cape and it entranced both five year olds.

"My Papa got him for me on my fifth birthday! When we got him, I couldn't think of a name and Daddy thought I should name him V!" Jungwoo explained happily, his round eyes twinkling with joy.

"Jungwoo? Did you help Taeyong with his things?" Sicheng called out and poked his head into the youngster's room.

"Yep! I even showed V to Taeyong!" Jungwoo replied and gave Taeyong a big hug. The other little boy giggled at his friend's antics and his face broke out into a wide grin.