Popular Ships [1]

Jia x Chenle - Chenji

Jia and Chenle are more of a brother-sister ship. Jia, being older by three years, shows good care towards Chenle. They often go out for food together and do vlives. Although she won't admit she favors him, the members know that Jia can't deny Chenle's cute self.

Rina x Renjun - Rinajun

Rinajun is one of the most popular boy-girl ships in NCT. They share a close relationship due to the fact that they started training around the same time. The fans notice that Rina and Renjun have a lot of interactions, especially on vlive. The two also sit next to each other during fanmeets and tease each other a lot. Often times, Rina and Renjun show acts of skinship to the fans without realizing it. They hug, cuddle, and even link arms whenever they walk with each other. The way the two act when they're together, has convinced many NCTzens that if they're not already dating, they soon will be.

Hajin x Jungwoo - Jinwoo

Hajin and Jungwoo are known to be the cutest members in NCT. They both have soft personalities and get along well. They hang out a lot and visit each other during music video shoots. During their time spent together, fans notice their acts of skinship. They often lay their heads on each other's shoulders, play with each other's hands, and touch each other's hair. The way Hajin blushes when Jungwoo flirts with her make the fans adore their relationship.

Miyeong x Jaehyun - JaeMi

Fans have shipped JaeMi because of their birthdays! Both Jaehyun and Miyeong were born on the same exact date: February 14, 1997. The two don't have many public interactions, but when they do, they immediately grab the fans' attention. Their personalities are somewhat alike and whenever they are with each other, they are always smiley. The two members are also known as Mr. and Mrs. Valentine, due to their birthday being on Valentine's Day, and fans believe they could have been lovers in their past life!

Soohyun x Taeil - TaeSoo

Taeil and Soohyun's father-daughter relationship has made NCTzens soft. Taeil, the oldest member in NCT, tends to show fatherly gestures to Soohyun, who is only four years younger than him. Many times, Taeil is seen carrying things for her, making sure she has eaten, and giving her water after dances. Fans have even captured their vlive moments where Soohyun is being scolded by Taeil. Many NCTzens love their relationship and find it cute.