NCT Daily: Crush Segments

Soohyun and Jia's DIY:
Segment where Soohyun and Jia perform crafty projects. Viewers are also able to try these tasks at home! Use the hashtag 'DIYwithSooJi' so that Soohyun and Jia can take a look at your creation!

Most Viewed Videos:
"Making an NCT Scrapbook | Soohyun and Jia's DIY"

"Valentine's Day Cards! | Soohyun and Jia's DIY"

A Meal with Miyeong:
Segment where Miyeong simply tells us what she's eating today (home cooked or take out!) and answers some fan questions. Send your questions under the hashtag 'MealWithMiyeong'.

Most Viewed Videos:
"Cooking Korean BBQ | A Meal with Miyeong"

"My Favorite Restaurant in Seoul. Ft. Johnny | A Meal with Miyeong"

Rina and Friends:
Segment where Rina spends quality time with a single member and vlogs it. Use the hashtag 'RinaAndNextFriend' to suggest which member should be in the next vlog, and what is one place you want them to visit!

Most Viewed Videos:
"Christmas Shopping with Hyuck | Rina and Friends"

"Jisung Takes me Out! | Rina and Friends"

Hajin's Hobbies:
Segment where Hajin does some of her favorite hobbies, while at the same time, speaks to fans about life. Use hashtag 'HajinsHobbies' to show her your favorite hobby!

Most Viewed Videos:
"Baking an NCT cake ft. Soohyun | Hajin's Hobbies"

"I made the members go Horseback Riding! | Hajin's Hobbies"