NCT Daily: Rina and Friends [1]

NCT DAILY: RINA AND FRIENDS [1]
ft. Renjun

"Hey everyone!" Rina smiles into the camera as she starts her video for NCT's YouTube channel. "I am on my way to get my guest for today's video." She exits the elevator.

"Tada!" Rina points the camera at a door. She almost punches in the code, but decides against it. She knocks rhythmically, waiting for the door to be opened. A few seconds later, Jisung opens the door. "Noona!" He grins. Jisung hugs her and leaves an arm on her shoulder. Rina flips the camera so that it's recording the both of them. "Everyone, Jisung thinks I'm younger than him. The only reason he called me noona was because he noticed the camera." Rina exposes him. Jisung just laughs and ruffles her hair. He walks off. "Yah, did you all see that? Aish, someone needs to teach him a lesson." Rina shakes her head and fixes her now messy hair.

"Anyways, I'm actually not here for Jisung. My guest today is Renjun. I wonder where everyone is." Rina says.

She walks around the dorm, knocking on doors to say hello to the other Dreamies. She brings Jaemin onto the frame. "What are you filming?" he asks. "Rina and Friends." Rina answers. "Really? Am I your guest today?" Jaemin asks excitedly. Rina laughs before answering no. She explains that she's here for Renjun, but he's taking forever. "Well it's no wonder why he's taking so long to get ready."

The scene cuts. Rina is now standing outside Renjun's room. She twists the knob and slowly enters to find Renjun brushing his hair.

Still unaware of her presence, Rina jumps on the lower bunk of the double decker bed. "Annyeong!" She yells.

"Yah!" Renjun breathes heavily with his hands on his heart.

"Renjun-ssi, what is taking so long?" Rina asks as she points the camera towards his direction.

"Mianhae, Rina-ssi. Maybe if you gave me a nights notice, rather than telling me a literal two hours ago, then we'd be out eating kimchi and street racing right now." Renjun's voice is laced with sarcasm, all which Rina is used to.

She grins and walks over to him. Renjun hugs her.

"Let's go, Douchebag." Rina mumbles in English.

The two walk out the door and past the living room. They walk out of the building and onto the streets of Seoul, staff members walking ahead and beside them.

"Do you have any idea where I'm taking you today, Renjun?"

"I really have no idea."

"Today, we're doing something we've never done before." Rina says mysteriously.

"Get to the point, Rina. The suspense is killing me." Renjun goes on with her act.

"We're heading to a corn maze. Then, we're picking strawberries. Lastly, we're having a picnic."

Renjun's eyes light up, genuinely surprised by her plans for the day. "Really!?"
Rina nods, proud at the fact that he's excited.

They finally arrive at the maze. Before entering, they visit the gift shop. After browsing aimlessly, Rina heads out and waits for Renjun. He comes out of the store a few minutes later with a gift bag.

"I got you something." He says. Renjun pulls out a tiara with flowers. Then, he pulls out a flower crown for himself.

Rina bursts out in laughter. "Seriously?" She asks. Renjun, already wearing the crown, nods his head. She wears her tiara and they finally start the maze.

They document their time throughout the maze.

"Rina! We've passed this bush like four times!" Renjun says.

"Okay guys, we'll see you once we're out." Rina says into the camera.

The scene cuts.

"We finally completed the maze!" Rina exclaims. Renjun skips along side her.

"How was your experience?" She asks him.

"I had a really fun time." He smiles. "We should take the other boys with us one day." He looks at Rina.

"Okay, we should get going."

They walk to their next activity for the day: strawberry picking. Renjun holds the basket, following Rina. She walks a few steps ahead of him, trying hard to find the best berries.

This time, a staff member records them. Rina grabs a strawberry and takes a bite. Her eyes widen.

"Mmm, Renjun, quick! Try this." She says, running towards him. She holds it up to his mouth. Renjun gently grabs her wrist, pulling her hand closer before biting into the fruit.

He chews it a bit before smiling. "Wahh, that's really good."

Rina continues picking strawberries while Renjun traces slowly behind, watching her. Once they feel they have enough berries, they pay for them and head towards their picnic spot. Rina grabs Renjun's wrist and drags him up a small hill. "There it is." She grins.

They walk towards the mat and make themselves comfortable. Before eating, the staff take pictures of them. The two finally begin to eat. Renjun watches with admiration as Rina speaks, laughing or cutting in when he needs to. Rina listens as Renjun talks to the camera about how today went.

"Everyone, this is the great thing about being friends with Rina." He looks towards her direction as she walks off to catch a glimpse of the view below them. He then returns to look at the camera. "She'll convince you to do new things that you've never thought would be fun."

Now, he makes it obvious that he is watching her, a small smile on his face. "And then you realize you had a good time, and now you want more."

Ahhh! So sorry for my EXTREME lack of updates. A lot of you guys have been requesting some RINAJUN moments, so here you are.
I hope you all are doing well.

-cretaetive