Imagine: RinaJun [2]

Like regular teenagers, Rina was still supposed to go to school. Unlike the other members, though, Rina attended Seoul's School for Foreign Studies, or SSFS. This school was specifically for foreigners. It ran with a different yearly schedule and provided different classes. Due to her group's busy schedule lately, she had missed two weeks of school. And today, Rina would have to return to school after the large amount of days she had missed.

Usually, NCT staff would drive the makneas to school. Rina would be dropped off first, since her school is on the way from everyone else's. Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung, would then walk her to her first class. However, everyone seems to have been busy today. Haechan and Mark were with NCT 127 doing promotions, Jaemin was helping with a campaign, and Jeno, Chenle, and Jisung were at the dorms still. So, Rina was left alone with Renjun.

Once they reached SSFS, Renjun helped Rina step out of the car. Students were familiar with Rina's ride and seemed to be excited that she was back in school. Rina didn't know most of these students. She's a very social person, but rather than making close friends with the other students, she made acquaintances.

Renjun habitually carried Rina's backpack for her and the two linked arms. Walking through the gate, they make way to Rina's first class. The two talk and laugh, walking through the courtyard, lunch room, and hallways, not caring that people were watching them.

"Rina-yah, someone just asked if we're dating." Renjun snickered.

"Yeah right, just don't say anything." Rina replied.

They both looked at each other, still linking arms and walking through the halls.

"...YES, we're dating." Renjun suddenly yelled and quickly sprinted ahead of Rina.

Rina, shocked at what just happened, stood still and blinked. Finally, she yells out at Renjun. "Yah! Huang Renjun!"

Rina turns to everyone watching and bows at them. She says sorry in korean and english, and reassures them that her and Renjun aren't actually dating.

She then jogs to her first class, knowing Renjun would be there waiting with a bottle of water for her run, as it's not the first time the boys have pulled a stunt like this.

A lot of you guys seem to ship Rinajun! Haha, here's another update! Go check out my last chapter!

*SSFS is totally made up! I don't think it's a legit school!

-cretaetive