Popular Ships [2]

Miyeong x Johnny - Miyeonny

The Miyeonny ship is very popular amongst NCTzens. A lot of the times, it seems as if the two are arguing, but really, they are just teasing each other. NCTzens know that Johnny and Miyeong care for each other a lot. They both are known to be very savage when it comes to the company's rules and restrictions, so they aren't afraid to show skinship towards each other. Miyeonny shippers are even known to never run out of content!

Jia x Lucas - LuJi

Jia and Lucas have an opposites attract relationship. Jia is a person who tends to be calm and keeps to herself. Lucas is an outgoing person with a 'Life of the Party' persona. Lucas is very flirty, especially towards Jia. It is easy to tell when Lucas flirts with Jia because she gets flustered whenever it happens. NCTzens love these two together and enjoy their interactions.

Rina x Haechan -RiHyuck (from Donghyuck)

RiHyuck is a wild pair. Both of them are very similar, yet very different. The two are comfortable around each other and enjoy each other's presence. Rina and Haechan are the mood makers of NCT. Both have a bright attitude and are loved by all the members. Alone, they make everyone smile and laugh. Together, the two drive all the members crazy. Haechan is lowkey protective over Rina and gets jealous whenever she pays attention to another member while he's around. Overall, NCTzens love this ship.

Soohyun x Taeyong - TaeSoo

Taeyong and Soohyun's relationship is all love. NCTzens always question whether or not they are dating. They always stick together and have cute interactions. Both members are blushy and get embarrassed whenever the other members tease them. They're close relationship was unexpected because of they're personalities, but NCTzens find it cute to see the two all flustered around each other.

Hajin x Yuta - YuJin

The YuJin shippers are very blessed by this ship. Yuta is very handsome and grabs everyone's attention with his charisma. Hajin is more on the cute side and everyone finds her adorable. Whenever the two are together, it's as if they're personalities became switched. Yuta turns soft for Hajin and becomes a big baby when around her. He wants her attention and openly expresses his adoration towards her. NCTzens can't get enough of this ship. Any interaction between the two makes the fans go wild.

This is my 5th update today. I felt I didn't feed you guys enough content hehe.
I hope you guys are liking the book. Please send any critiques, recommendations, or requests to help better this book.
Thank you lovies.

-cretaetive