'00 line Secret Santa

Ever since they met, it became a tradition for the '00 liners to do a Secret Santa. Each year, the gifts got more and more meaningful, as the members seemed to always grow closer together.

The '00 line chose their Secret Santa recipient and were now on their way to find gifts.

Renjun was on the hunt to buy Haechan a present. In the previous years, Renjun had never chosen him, so this was sort of surprising for him. He didn't have anything specific he wanted to buy Haechan. He believed the right present would be one where he thinks of Haechan right away.

Haechan had chosen Rina this time. He was excited because he knew Rina would like his gift even if it was a simple card. However, Haechan being Haechan, wanted to find the best gift possible to impress her.

Rina was Jaemin's secret santa. She was very appreciative of Jaemin. He always looked after her. Although he was younger than her, he was mature and treated her like a younger sibling. Rina wanted to get him a gift he would cherish.

Jaemin had to find Jeno a present. He had chosen Jeno for their previous secret santa and Jeno seemed pretty content with the poster Jaemin bought him, so he figured he would be on the right path to finding the perfect gift.

Jeno chose Renjun this year. Jeno was never his secret santa, but he was sure he could find something Renjun would like. Renjun especially seemed to enjoy gifts that represented inside jokes. As well as little knick-knacks, or even a funny card.

The '00 liners each carried a camera with them to capture their process. They wandered around a market, trying hard not to bump into each other and expose their gifts.

Once everyone had found the right present, they returned to the building to wrap the gifts up. The staff gathered their presents. They placed each present in front of a blindfolded member. The members were asked to take their blindfolds off and one by one, open their gifts and guess who their secret santa is.

First up was Jeno. The members slowly stood up to take a peak inside of his gift bag, trying to maintain a poker face to prevent him from guessing. Jeno looked into the bag and quickly pulled out a stack of video games. Some of the games were new and some were games he couldnt find back in the dorm. He eliminated Haechan, who always complained that he was playing too many games late at night, and Rina, who would always refused to play video games with him.

"Ah! I know. Jaemin-ah." The members all snapped their head towards him. Jaemin didn't even deny that Jeno had gotten his secret santa correct. Instead, he was proud that Jeno really liked his present.

After Jeno, was Haechan. Haechan dramatically unwrapped his gift, only to find out he had to unwrap another layer. And another. "Yah! Who did this?" He said impatiently. The members laugh. Finally, he begins to see the packaging to the gift. He unwraps all the paper and finds a Michael Jackson record for his record player. On the front of the package, it says, 'open.' Haechan takes a look inside and pulls out another note. He reads, "You don't have this right? keke."

"This is obviously Renjun's handwriting!" Haechan yells. Renjun  pretends to be surprised, but then admits it was from him.

"Thanks, Renjunnie." Haechan smiles. "Renjun is the best, huh?" Renjun replies.

Next up was Rina. She carefully opened the heavy gift box in front of her. "Wahhh, daebak!" she says. The boys all crowd around her to see inside the box. She starts to pull out her presents. She first took out a candle. She opened the cap and smelt the candle. Closing it, she notices a picture of Haechan on the label. "Haechan, gomawoyo." Rina laughs to her now obvious secret santa. She continues to empty the box, pulling out a film camera, film, and a bracelet. "Thanks again, Haechan-ah." Rina smiles as he puts the matching bracelet on her wrist.

Renjun went after Rina. He opened his gift bag, already seeing a poster sticking out of it. He opens the poster only to see Rina on it. He knows Rina would never give him her own poster, so he rolls the poster up fast and smacks Jeno on the arm repeatedly. "Yah! Lee Jeno!" The members all burst out laughing. Jeno looks at Renjun, smug. "Wait there's more." He says. Renjun opens into the bag and sees a familiar sweater.
"Jisung always takes this sweater from Renjun, so I bought him another one." Jeno explains. Renjun laughs. "Hmm. Thanks, I guess."

Lastly, was Jaemin. He already knows the gift is from Rina, considering she was the only one who wasn't chosen as a secret santa yet. He opened the gift, seeing several things. A mini photo album, a stuffed animal, and a handmade card. He reads the card aloud, "The album is filled with pictures of the '00 line throughout the years, also with blank pages. Let's continue making memories to add on. Remember, the album may end, but we can always get a new one and start over. Thank you for being a part of my life. -Rina."

"Wahhhh, I'm jealous." The members say, nudging Jaemin. They all laugh, once again saying thank you to each other. The secret santa is finally over. The '00 line, however, doesn't say goodbye. Instead, they say 'see you soon." They may not always get to film by themselves, but at least they know Secret Santa will happen again next year.

Hi everyone! Long time, no talk! I finally came with an update! I did not get to go over this chapter, so please don't mind any errors. I will go over this chapter very soon.

I hope you all are doing well!
Please vote/give me a follow! Thank you!
-cretaetive