NCT at ISAC 2018

NCT Crush sit on the floor with Jeno, Lucas, and Chenle during their break. Jia is immersed in a conversation with Lucas, while Rina chats with Jeno and Chenle.

Hajin, Soohyun, and Miyeong prepare for their archery match against another girl group.

The fans watch the three shoot arrows and cheer them on. However, fans start to take notice in the other NCT participants. Lucas and Jia are seen speaking with Astro's Eunwoo. The two members laugh and joke around. Jia hits Lucas playfully after what seems like him teasing her.

Jia and Lucas notice the fan's screams. They wave to them, causing the noise to increase. The two members walk closer to the NCTzens and wave at them again.

"Annyeong!"
"Jia unnie, are you cold? Why are you shivering?" A fan asks.

Lucas immediately looks over to the girl and, indeed, finds her shivering. Lucas runs to the staff and asks for a blanket. He hands it to Jia.

"Yah, next time you're cold, get a blanket! I'm not always gonna be here to take care of you!"
"Liar. You cant stay away from me."
"...You're...not wrong." Lucas smiles sheepishly.

On the other hand, Rina sits between Jeno and Chenle, linking arms with both boys. She only realizes her positioned arms after hearing the fans yell. Looking down, she scolds the two dreamies.

NCTzens smile at Rina's cute mistake. They watch as the boys link their arms with hers again. Rina removes her arms from the boys' grasp and rolls her shoulders back.

Jeno realizes Rina's shoulders hurt and starts massaging them. Chenle instantly gets behind Jeno and massages him. NCTzens take in this cute moment between the rare trio.