Picking Tour Busses

"Okay. I will explain the rules to everyone." Doyoung announced.

"Each member will choose a paper with the number, 1 or 2. You will see your number when you step, one at a time, at the front. Once you see your number, you can choose to switch with someone. If you are content with your number, you can sit on the other side of the room." He finishes.

The members nod understandingly. "Does anyone need me to repeat?" Doyoung asks.

At first, the members are silent. Immediately, Lucas raises his hand. The foreign line follows after. Doyoung repeats the rules before everyone starts.

The members choose their papers and one by one, they reveal their number to themselves and the camera.

Some members switch papers, while others keep theirs. After all 23 members have settled with a paper, they reveal what number they got.

"Quiet down! Quiet down! Okay, everyone with the number 1, raise your hand." 12 members raise their hand and look around.

Immediately, the members with the number 2 gather together with screams of excitement.

The members in bus 1 and 2 are revealed to the camera.

"Lucas, Taeil, Winwin, Jeno, Haechan, Jisung, Ten, Chenle, Taeyong, Yuta, Jia, Soohyun in bus 1."

"Kun, Jungwoo, Renjun, Jaehyun, Mark, Johnny, Doyoung, Jaemin, Rina, Hajin, and Miyeong in bus 2."