Imagine: LuJi [1]

All 23 members of NCT gathered around the practice room to host a vlive special. The room was practically filled and members tried to figure out where they wanted to sit. As if it was a force of habit, Lucas and Jia, who were standing on opposite sides of the room, found their way towards each other.

The two ended up sitting at the side of the frame, behind Jisung and in front of Winwin and Jungwoo. Once everyone was settled, they started the vlive. Each member gave an introduction and Johnny, the host, began to speak. The camera zooms in to focus on Johnny. Meanwhile, Lucas links his arm with Jia. As the cameras zoom out, fans watch as Jia unlinks her arm from Lucas' and instead, places it over Jisung's shoulder. Immediately, Lucas moves Jia's arm from the maknae and furrows his eyebrows.

On the other side of the screen, the fans watch as the two bicker, not paying attention to Johnny's words. They watch as Jia and Lucas giggle and poke each other. Having enough, Jia scoots to the front by Jisung. As if forgetting they're on camera, Lucas grabs Jia's waist and easily pulls her back next to him.

Right away, fans began to comment on the vlive.

"AHHHHH LUJI CAN TAKE ALL MY UWUS"

"Lucas and Jia are literally dating. CHANGE MY MIND."

"What are they doing?? HAHA"

"They are so cuteeee"

With many comments flooding in, the other members glance at Jia and Lucas, considering what they should do with the two troublemakers. Jungwok, sitting behind them, squeezes between Jia and Lucas, placing his arms on their shoulders. Obvious to Jungwoo's attempt in separating the two, fans leave comments expressing their laughter at them.