NCT Dream Party [Rina]

It was the last day of NCT Dream's party. For an even more special day, all of the NCT members gathered to support the Dreamies.

The Dream members spent the other days having fun with the Czennies, but on the last day, the party's atmosphere was dull.

Backstage, the boys were preparing themselves for an emotional time. The rest of the members didn't know what to expect. The Dreamies finally walked on stage. They preformed Chewing Gum, My First and Last, and We Young. The crowd led fanchants and some even teared up as they preformed some of their first comeback songs.

It was time to settle down. The Dreamies grabbed stools to sit and talk with the fans.

"Everyone, how are you doing?" Mark said. "It's the last day of our party. So, we brought a surprise."

One by one, the rest if the NCT members walked on stage with stools in their hands. The crowd cheered.

This was the segment of the party where each member gives a few words to Mark. All the fans and members knew it was going to get emotional very quick. It got to Rina's turn. The members immediately prepared themselves. They knew how close Rina was with Mark and how much she supported the Dreamies even before debut.

"When I first became a trainee in 2016, Mark would eat with me in the cafe. Through him, I was able to meet the rest of NCT Dream, who are now some of my best friends. I was closer with them than I was with the members of Crush. He was such a good hyung to the Dreamies. He was caring, responsible, and worked hard to let the unit debut. I've practically watched their journey along with you guys. And for the most part, I feel the same way you guys do." Rina was holding back tears as she reminisced her trainee times.

"I remember one time, Mark and I stayed up all night on the phone talking about our lives. I think this was really what got us to be so close. I guess we were just caught up in the moment and just opened up to each other. I've learned a lot from Mark Lee and he has become someone I can count on for anything. It's honestly so sad knowing he and the Dreamies wont be NCT Dream with Mark."

Rina rarely cried. She was definitely always emotional, but was very good at hiding it. So, when she started crying in front of the members, they didn't know what to do. At first, they looked at her in shock. Then, they all broke loose. Johnny, Jaehyun, Ten, Hajin, and Doyoung all stood up to offer her tissues. Haechan, Chenle, Soohyun, and Jia made sure to wipe her teary face. Renjun, Jaemin, Miyeong, and Winwin went to comfort her. And Mark, he hugged her and rubbed her shoulder, comfortingly.

Rina walked backstage to get her self together, Renjun following closely behind with his hand on her back. You could tell how gloomy the room felt. Not only Rina, but majority of the Czennies were crying also. They knew of Rina and Mark's close relationship. They knew how much they supported each other as trainees, how much they meant to each other.

Mark began to speak. He was also teary. "I'm very thankful for Rina. She has done so much for me, the members, and even my family. I could talk to her whenever I got into a fight with one of the members, she always spends her time with each of the members and tells us how much she appreciates us, she even visits my family when she can."

Mark makes eye contact with his mom. "Eomma, don't cry." The fans look at the direction of his eyes and take notice in his teary eyed mother.

The party was a mess. It was ironic, though, how much it didn't feel like a party. Rather, it felt like a going away ceremony. But the Dreamies knew, NCT knew, the fans knew, that this moment would come one day. However, Mark Lee wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He was just,
growing up.