Imagine: TaeSoo [1]

Day three of filming Crush's new music video, and Soohyun was already drained. She had gotten very little sleep over the past few days. It didn't help that she had to film a whole scene with a random guy, either.

Soohyun shakes her legs, anxious to perform the scene. She wondered why the other members couldn't do it. In fact, she was sure Miyeong was more capable to act the scene. Soohyun stood up, pacing around the dressing room. Through the speaker, she hears her name being called. Her heartbeat increases as she walks closer and closer to the set.

Soohyun wished the other Crush members would have stayed longer. Although she was the only one who needed to film today, the other members woke up early to watch her film her scenes, but left after making sure Soohyun was settled.

Finally arriving on set, Soohyun walks over to the staff. She bows and notices an unfamiliar face next to the director. A tall man with dark brown hair greets her. After realizing this was who she would act with, Soohyun immediately grew flustered. She greets him. At the same time, Soohyun shakes her head and wonders, "why does he have to be so handsome?"

She already felt nervous acting with a guy, and now she feels it's impossible to get anything done with such a good looking guy in front of her.

The two walk on set to begin the scene. They both did as the crew said. Soohyun was uncomfortable with their close proximity and flinched when they guy grabbed her waist.

"CUT." The directer yelled.

Soohyun immediately apologizes to both the director and the actor. She then notices Taeyong enter the room. They always visited each other during shoots. She smiles and makes eye contact with him. Taeyong mouths words of encouragement to the younger one.

She begins the second take. Soohyun prepares herself for when the actor holds her waist. She doesn't fidget and continues on with the scene. The two look each other in the eye. The actor cups Soohyun's cheeks, inching closer and closer to her face.

Soohyun feels Taeyong's gaze. The two are almost an inch apart before someone yells "CUT." Soohyun looks at the director, who is confused. The director faces the person who yelled the word, Taeyong.

"Don't you see how uncomfortable she looks?" He asks the director.

"If she wants scenes in the music video, then this is what she needs to do." The director rolls his eyes.

Soohyun notices Taeyong's clenched teeth and furrowed eyebrows. She knows he's upset. She walks to Taeyong, who is now arguing with the director. Before Taeyong could get another word out, Soohyun rubs his hand, knowing this calms him down.

Taeyong loosens his shoulders and eyes the director.

"Don't treat her like that."