NCT moments [3]

Miyeong x Jaehyun - JaeMi
Jaehyun and Miyeong were seated next to each other at NCT's recent fan meet. Jaehyun kept poking Miyeong's side under the table before the fans were called up. As the staff were getting the tables ready, fans heard Miyeong's soft yelps and saw Jaehyun's wide smile.
"Jaehyun oopa! What's going on over there?" a fan asked.
"Ahh nothing. Miyeong is there something wrong?" he grinned.
"Yah! Jaehyun is poking my side." Miyeong says to the fans. She turns to Doyoung, who sits on her other side.
"Doyoung oppa! Switch spots with me please."
"Wae?"
"Jaehyun is —"
"Gwaenchana, Doyoung hyung. Miyeongie and I are having fun." Jaehyun says as he places an arm around Miyeong's shoulder.
The fans squeal as they see a rare interaction between the two.

Rina x Renjun - RinaJun
Taeyong gathers all the NCT members at SMTOWN's Concert in Osaka. The large group were about to bow to the audience on stage. Taeyong was trying to get NCT's male and female Maknae, Rina and Jisung, to follow him. Jisung obediently headed towards Taeyong who was on the other side of the large stage. Rina, too busy interacting with fans, didn't notice Jisung's leaving. Renjun observes Rina from the opposite side of stage and laughs. As the NCT members begin to form a line, Renjun runs to grab Rina. He pretends to push her off stage and she stumbles. Quickly, Renjun holds onto her waist to prevent her from actually falling into the crowd.
"What the fuck, Renjun." Rina habitually says in English. Renjun smiles sheepishly. "Mianhae." Suddenly, he links his arm with Rina's and they walk towards the other members. Renjun lets go of her arm and squeezes in between Jeno and Haechan. Multiple members begin to call Rina's name to come stand next to them. Confused, she begins to walk towards Hajin. Renjun, however, is quick to hold her wrist and pull her between him and Haechan.
"Why didn't you come an stand next to me?"

Jia x Winwin - JiWin
Jia comes to visit NCT 127 during their Chain music video shoot. The members run around as stylists try to calm them down before the ruin their makeup. Winwin spots Jia and immediately hugs her.
"HI!" Winwin greets her. Jia greets him back and returns his hug.
"Jia-yah," Yuta starts. "Stop stealing him from me."

Hajin x Yuta - YuJin
"Hajin-ah is so cute." Yuta says as he and the other members watch Hajin do aegyo on an interview. Hajin blushes and covers her head with a pillow.
"Y-Yah. Don't s-say that." She stutters.
"Kiyowo. Hajin-ah is blushing." Johnny teases.
The other members join in and tease an embarrassed Hajin. Once he's had enough, Yuta hushes the members and comforts Hajin.
"Mianhae, Hajin-ah."
"Gwaenchana. But Yuta-oppa.."
"Ne?."
"Can you get me a glass of water..?" Hajin says sheepishly.
Yuta shakes his head and stands up to get Hajin a drink.
"Yuta hyung! Can you get me water, too?" Haechan asks with aegyo.
Yuta stops and stares at the young boy.
"Get it yourself."