Kpop News [4]

NCT MEMBERS TAEYONG AND SOOHYUN RUMORED TO BE DATING?

NCT is one of the few KPOP groups to have both male and female members. Being in the same group allows members to become very close with each other, which could be the case for NCT's Taeyong and Soohyun.

Recently, the two were seen walking to a cafe not far from the SM Entertainment building. Soohyun was holding onto Taeyong's arm as he opened the door for her.

Inside the cafe, the two members were laughing and enjoying a pastry.

This isn't the first time Taeyong and Soohyun were seen out together. In fact, there were many reports in the past of the two holding hands and visiting places, that could lead to why they are a very rumored couple in the Kpop industry.

What do YOU think about this news? Are Taeyong and Soohyun dating?

NCT'S DOYOUNG REPLIES TO RUMORS ABOUT TAEYONG AND SOOHYUN

In a recent article, news about NCT's members, Taeyong and Soohyun, spread across the internet. Apparently, the news has press so much that NCT Member, Doyoung, even spoke about it.

When hosting a livestream, Doyoung noticed the many comments about Taeyong and Soohyun's dating rumors. After enough of the comments, Doyoung finally speaks about the popular topic.

"Taeyong and Soohyun have a very close relationship. They aren't officially dating, however, if one day news about any of the members officially dating comes out, I hope you will support them."

Doyoung answers the questions very professionally, but fans still don't know what to believe.

What are your opinions on this matter?