Imagine: Miyeonny [1]

The NCT members get off the plane when they land back in Korea from a flight. Johnny and Miyeong habitually wait for the other members to get off the plane before the two of them walk out.

Walking out the gate, they already sense that there will be fans waiting for them. As the large group arrive closer and closer to the exit, the fans start to pile up. Security and staff surround the group, trying to prevent fans from reaching them.

The male members automatically pull the female members towards the middle of the group, when they notice more fans crowding them. Miyeong, who was walking to the center, was suddenly pulled by a fan.

The talking didn't cease, but some of the members and the security were quick to notice Miyeong's fall. Of course, as much as some of the members wanted to help, they were told by staff to continue walking on while security went to Miyeong's aid.

Miyeong stumbles a little to get up since many fans are surrounding her. Suddenly, Johnny pushes past to help Miyeong up. He carries her waist and puts her arm over his shoulder. Johnny tries his best to squeeze himself and Miyeong past the fans. Security begins to shove people back as a larger crowd forms.

Aggravated, Johnny almost curses out some fans, but Miyeong pinches his arm lightly to remind him that cameras are rolling.

The two catch up to the rest of the members who were waiting in the vans for Johnny and Miyeong's arrival. They hop into the last van, finally safe from crazy fans. Immediately, Miyeong received several calls and texts from concerned members. She replies to them, her hands shaking.

Johnny stares at her. "Miyeongah, gwaenchana?"

Miyeong looks at him and says she's fine. She lays her head on his shoulder, indicating that she isn't in the mood to talk.

Johnny lays his head on top of hers and reminds himself to speak to her at home.