NCT Daily: A Meal with Miyeong [1]

NCT Daily: "Jaehyun's Home-cooked Meal!" | A Meal with Miyeong.

"Annyeong!" Miyeong smiles into the camera. "I was going to go out to eat, but it seems I can't find any of the members." she continues.

Miyeong makes herself look presentable as she talks about how her day has been so far.
"Right now it is 11:00 in the morning. Actually, it's almost noon. I woke up about an hour ago. None of the Crush members are in the dorm so I'm assuming they've already gone. I'm going to visit the other dorms to see if anyone's free."

Miyeong walks out the door and takes the elevator to the floor below her. She knocks on the Dreamies' door, but isn't surprised when the door doesn't open. She gets the same result after knocking on NCT U's door.
"There you go everyone. I'm pretty sure they all left. I should probably wake up earlier next time." Miyeong grins sheepishly into the camera.

She walks to the last dorm room: The 127 Dorm. She knocks on the door and waits.
After several seconds of nothing, she turns around and begins to walk. "Well, I guess no one's he—." Before she can finish her sentence, the door opens to a cute, barefaced, bed-headed Jaehyun.
"Hi." He says in English with a smile, dimples clearly showing.

"Jaehyunnie!" Miyeong waves excitedly. Jaehyun takes her waving hand to pull her into a hug.

"Everyone, it's a miracle. Jaehyun is here." She laughs, pointing the camera to Jaehyun. "Yah, get yourself together and let's go out to eat." Miyeong says.

"Can't we just eat here?" Jaehyun asks, plopping himself onto the couch. Miyeong follows after him. "Come on Jaehyun-ah. All of the members are gone, let's go get brunch." She insists.

"Ani, Miyeong. We can just eat here." He whines. "Jaehyun, you don't have anything in your fridge to cook a simple meal."

"Taeyong-hyung bought groceries last week."

"You do also realize that several of you live here, right?"

Jaehyun nods his head and walks over to the fridge. He takes a look inside. After a brief moment, he speaks, "okay, you know what, maybe we should just eat at your dorm?"

The camera cuts into a new scene. Miyeong now sits comfortably on the chair of her dining table.
"I'm back and Jaehyun promised to cook for me since we weren't going out to eat."

She points the camera from Jaehyun and back to herself. "Jaehyun, what do you have to say?" He walks behind Miyeong, leaning one hand on the dining table, next to her.

"Miyeong is lucky that out of the two of us, I'm the better cook." He stares at Miyeong and she hits his arm.

"Okay everyone, we'll be back with the final product." Miyeong waves to the camera.

"Here it is! Jaehyun's home cooked meal!" She smiles. "Jaehyun-ssi, explain what inspired you to choose this dish?"

"Well, my mom used to make it when I was younger and it became my favorite dish that she makes. So, I cooked it for us." He says.

"Great. Let's eat!"

Miyeong and Jaehyun both dig into their meals. Miyeong expresses how good the food is several times. They both go on talking about their lives, enjoying themselves before they finally finish.

Miyeong finally prepares to end the video after cleaning up the table. She pulls Jaehyun into the screen. "See you soon!" They both wave.

The camera cuts.