Imagine: RinaJun [1]

Rina lays in her bed cuddled up in blankets. The weather isn't cold, but it just so happens that the air condition in their dorm broke, and all the Crush members are stuck with, is cold air. What makes matters worse, is that the other members weren't home.

After enough contemplation, Rina walks to the Dreamies' dorm, shivering on her way there. Knowing the Dream members were out, she punches in their padlock code and hurriedly runs inside. Rina takes a spare blanket and hops onto the most comfortable bed in the dorm, Renjun's bed. Actually, Rina thinks all beds are comfortable, but she's used to crashing onto Renjun's bed after they'd stay up all night watching movies on her laptop.

Almost asleep, Rina then hears the front door slam. Renjun walks to his room and notices a familiar pair of shoes in front of his door. He shakes his head and picks up the shoes. Opening the door, Renjun tosses a shoe at the figure on his bed.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" He asks, trying to hold in his laughter.

Rina uncovers her head from the blanket and throws her shoe back at Renjun. He ducks just in time, but Jisung, who was walking by Renjun's room, was hit.

"Mianhae, Jisungah!" Rina says.

"Gwaenchana Noona." Jisung replies, ruffling down his shirt before he leaves.

Renjun asks again, "Rina, why are you here THIS time?"

"The AC is out again."

"Again? Wasn't it just fixed the other day?... Or is this just your excuse to see me?"

Rina grabs a pillow and throws it at Renjun. This time, it smacks him and hits the floor. "Ani! It's really broken!"

Renjun laughs and picks up the pillow before walking towards Rina.

"Arasseo, scoot over."

Here's a quick little update. I apologize for not being able to update as often. Please tell me if there's anything you'd want to see in this book! I hope you're enjoying, have a good day/night!

-creataetive