Imagine: JiNa [1]

Jisung x Rina

Jisung loves his noonas. He especially loves his Rina noona. He loves how she isn't too girly. He loves how she's significantly shorter than him. He loves how she stays up all night with him, even though he shouldn't be up. And he loves how she drags him around the city with her.

Rina is special to Jisung, and all the fans know that.

"Rina!" Jisung yelled.

"Jisung-ah, you know I don't mind whether you call me noona or not, but others might think it's disrespectful if you don't." Rina scolded him once he's caught up to her.

"Mianhae, noona." Jisung apologizes, walking beside her as they head to the stage for practice.

It was the same old practice that idols would go through before an award ceremony to make sure that everything works for their performance.

Jisung and the rest of the male NCT members find seats amongst many in the arena, waiting for Crush to perform. Also in the audience, were other idols who had finished their practice stage and were now resting.

There were a good amount of people in the crowd, since NCT were one of the last few groups to perform.

The members watch as Crush came out one by one.

They begin their first song, Growth. Everything is smooth so far. After all, the group was known for their sharp movements and great stage presence.

Jisung watched the girls intently. Of course, he tried to watch each member carefully, but Rina ended up getting his attention. She was just so fluent. She had confidence, despite training for less than two years.

It began to drizzle as the song came to an end. Idols and staff in the audience either moved to the covered area or pulled out an umbrella.

A little less than halfway through their last song, Sunset Avenue, it was raining. The Crush members didn't let this faze them. If anything, it was just another factor they'd have to simply get over.

The NCT members began to grow worried for the girls. Jia and Soohyun had already stumbled multiple times. Miyeong and Hajin both briefly slipped across the stage. This was dangerous.

It came to Rina's part of the song. Following the choreo, she lightly runs to the middle of the group formation. However, the rain causes her to fall on her hip.

Immediately, the members watching, flinch. Jisung finds himself sitting up from his chair, along with Mark, Renjun, Haechan, Ten, Johnny, Taeyong, and Jaehyun. The rest of the members following after they notice the other members' concern. Idols from other groups seem to be shocked at the sudden fall. After all, it was the first major fall of the night.

The Crush members finally notice Rina on the ground. They attempt to get her up. When Jisung realizes Rina has not moved from her position on the ground, he runs up the stage to tend to her.

More staff fill the scene. They tell the other Crush members to continue dancing. Hesitant, they do as they're told.

Jisung helps Rina up. She winces in pain as she takes her first step. Jisung acts quickly and carries her bridal style to the back of the stage.

"Rina. Gwenchana?" Jisung asks as he lays her on the sofa.

"It's Rina NOONA, Jisungie pabo." Rina replies, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

Jisung looks at her seriously. "Fine, Jisung. I'm fine." Rina says, noticing his concern.

He places an ice pack, given by the staff, on Rina's hip.

"Jisung-ah." Rina starts.

"Yes, noona?"

"At least my fancam won't be lame."