Chapter 4

"Yes ma'am, how can we help you?" A voice asked from the staring crew, honestly my feet freeze on the spot and my eyes searched for the one I had ditched my sandals on the way.

"I'm.."

"She's mine..my secretary." I never felt so relieved hearing a voice before, and I saw him sitting with that very own frown. He was definitely not happy to see me there.

I timidly walked to his side and received a glare as I stand beside him and put the right file in front of him. He looked at me and raise a brow in question. I rolled my eyes at him and pointed at the title of the file, but he didn't get it. So sailing on the last option, I placed my hand over him and then only he got what I was talking about. His hand was so warm, I only realised when I withdrew it from him and yet his warmth lingered on my skin.

"So Mr. Shekhawat, you tell us about why we should deal with you. What are you offering to us that other cant?" An the man in suit asked looking at Shekhawat.

"Mr. Mittal..this whole deal is actually taken care by my secretary, so it will be more useful if she can review you our deal." Shekhawat spoke, and literally my eyes popped out in shock.

What the hell was he talking about..god, he was insane. I never ever gave any presentation..I have no experience with this environment yet he wanted me to deal with those big wolf of business world.

"We have no problem with that." Mr. Mittal replied.

"So, Sanyukta please enlighten these gentlemen about our proposal." Shekhawat said looking at me with that cocky smirk in his face and I was idiotically try to recover from the sensation he brought by taking my name for the first time. I was sure going crazy.

I looked at everyone nervously..my hands were sweating, my feet's were cold and I took a deep breathe remembering the reason why I was there. I was there to prove myself, I was there to prove my parents wrong who hayed me for leaving my cheater husband and most of all I was there at the moment because I needed to apologize to my boss..n this was the right way to do it.

I greeted the members on the room and confidently put forwarded those points I remembered when I was proof reading the file. Even though my legs were shaking my voice held the confidence and when I was done I saw my boss staring at me like never before..I couldn't read what was that in his eyes but I knew this was it, I did good.

The meeting ended after few hours of discussion and as we were about to leave a young guy in business suit walked to us and said, "I never knew your secretary is so bright and so beautiful Randhir."

"Hey Vishal..how are you doing?" My boss replied ignoring my topic.

"M good buddy. Listen this weekend my new hotel is getting open. I want you to come at the party and please bring your secretary too." The Vishal guy said.

"Lady..please come with him."

He invited me personally this time forwarding his hand to me, I was about to shake my hands with him when my boss held my hand in between and said..

"We are getting late vishal..will see you soon."

And I was dragged from that place to an empty corridor and he left my hand there jerking me up...

"Why you were here?" He asked standing in front of me.

"I came to give you the file." I replied nervously.

"Are you sure?" He asked again as if he knew that I was hiding something.

"Y..yes.. Sir." I stammered.

"Okay.." He said nonchalantly and about to turn..

"Sir.." I called him back.

"What now?"