Chapter 20

"M not scared of you Mr. Boss.. And she ain't your wife yet..right bae?" Rahul added fuel to the conversation and winked at me.

I hit him with my elbow but his grip on my shoulder only tightened.

"Rahul...just leave her and it's not funny. Aggarwal come here." He ordered sternly and I could sense he was not being funny at all.

"Yes sir." I nodded and stomped on Rahul's feet and stood away from him..not before I struck out my tongue at him.

"You still call him sir?" Rahul asked and start laughing, I thanked god that canteen was totally empty at that time...

"And dude get be cool ya, I wasn't going to kiss her or something." Rahul chuckled.

And Randhir grabbed his collar the next moment, "Don't even imagine about such thing Rahul." He groaned.

"Can both you stop acting like kids..and for god sake m not some prize. Rahul, I will see you soon. And SIR, we need to talk, alone." I said furiously looking at the grown ups who were no less than child.

Rahul mouthed a bye at me, while Randhir drag me to his cabin. Well I was no mood in to talk about his over flowing affection for me as I had bigger tension to solve.

"Are you going to kiss me?" He asked shutting the door.

"What? No. Why would I do that. We are in office..n not in mood." I made face.

"But you have to pay price right?" He took step towards me and grabbed my waist.

"Price for what?" I asked not getting his question.

"Price for making me jealous." He answered straight looking at my eyes.

"Well, if your getting jealous of your harmless best friend, then my dear friend I cant do anything. I told you, m yours. But I guess you just love getting jealous." I replied placing my hand over his chest.

"What's mine is mine Aggarwal. I don't like anyone, not only that stupid but anyone around you." He confessed.

"Ohh..so sad. We aren't in caveman era Mr. Shekhawat. It's big world with big bad people but your girl is tough you know right." I said easing his knots of heart.

"I know..that's why I want you to be on so high that no one can even dream about reaching you." He said placing a chaste kiss on my lips and left my waist.

"Oh that, how can you fix a meeting without informing me. I am not ready." I said remembering why I was angry at him.

"You are."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Come here." He said opening up his laptop and I stood beside him.

I bend down to the table reaching his level and I saw my project playing. Damn, where did he found it.

"See, I just modified your idea. But rest of the thing is totally yours." He said brushing a feather like kiss on my cheek and I asked in daze, "Where? How?"

"I saw it two nights ago, on your system and since then I decided that you will give this presentation today.. You need to trust yourself." He said patting my back and I didn't know what and how to react, so I just wrapped my hands around his waist and stayed silent.

I couldn't found words to express how grateful I am, and when he hugged me back with same intensity..I knew he didn't need words to read my heart.

#####

"Oh my god..that was splendid Sanyukta." Rahul said giving me a side hug as only me, Randhir and him left in the boardroom.

I wasn't still able to believe what just happened with me, I gave my first layout presentation and quite unbelievably everyone loved it. I was still standing beside Randhir, clutching on his hand tight and I felt him pressing his lips on my top of head.