Chapter 23

"It's illegal." He muttered against my ear in the huskiest voice possible...his hand fingers were still measuring the naked skin on my back while he put aside my hair to one shoulder and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"Your beauty.. It's illegal how beautiful you look. It's illegal how you make me think about possible ways to lock you somewhere where no one can see you but me." He replied and tugged into my earlobe hard with his teeth.

I hissed in both pain and pleasure he shot in my vein, but I managed to reply..

"You're dangerously possessive you know."

"Yes I am..." He admitted without having any second thought and I felt his hot tongue dart out and taste the skin right behind my ear.

I felt lost in daze, it was not possible to stand still when he was around me so close and doing those things I couldn't even imagine doing few months back.

"That's enough Mr. Shekhawat. Now take a step back and let me get ready.." I said taking a deep breathe and pushing him a little.

"I thought you are already ready." He complained folding his hands across his chest.

I rolled my eyes at him and started brushing hair to pin it up in a knot, he was looking so handsome. It was hard for me to take my eyes off from him. His all black attire was taking his hotness to another level. He was wearing black shirt, black coat with black dress pants and I noticed he had kept two top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned. I sighed knowing I had to look out for girls tonight who would love to throw themselves on him, and why not my man was looking angel in devil's colour.

"What are you doing?" He asked standing beside me.

"Knotting the hair." I replied casually.

But my found fell open as he pulled out the pin from top and let my hair fell on back again..

"What the hell." I almost yelled.

"I didn't know this blouse was no less than any bikini. I don't want anyone to see your whole back and anyway you look more beautiful with open hairs." He said making a poker face.

I wanted to scream at him but I knew it would have no effect. This was him in real..his vulnerable side that can't share me with anything else.

"You're impossible." I mumbled.

He shrugged his shoulder and let me get some space to complete my make up..

I put the last stroke of eyeliner and announced, "M done."

I looked at mirror and found him staring at me like all the time. I never felt beautiful, not even on my wedding until I saw that look in Randhir's eyes..and it was enough for me to know that I was the only one he look that way.

We went out of my apartment and headed towards the venue. Even though I was putting a confident face outside, I was feeling nervous like hell in real. As the car stopped in front of red carpet, I saw hundreds of camera flashing and it was enough to scare the life out of me.

"This even have lots of celebrity involved actually." I heard his voice..

And honestly he was no less than any celeb himself, Randhir was one of the most youngest businessman who made his name to forbes and it made him in top of eligible bachelor list too.

My palm started sweating as I found door open and Randhir extending his hand to me...I looked into his eyes and no where else and got out of the car keeping my hands on him.

Camera's flashed at us but I didn't flinch, coz he was still holding my gaze and hands tight. He lightly pressed his lips on my head as we approached by the press and said in a small voice, "You're perfect for me...remember that."