Chapter 32

It was shopping day for every girl in the house, Riya literally dragged me with her to the designer boutique to select dresses for each event. She was so happy, and she had all the right to be. Only someone fortunate gets this happiness, I know. This little separation from Randhir made me realize how badly I needed him with me, how much actually my existence was depending on him and that I couldn't be myself if he is not there. Loving him was like oxygen, no matter how angry I was with him for being so stupid, there wasn't a moment where I think I stopped loving him.

People say moving on is the reality of today's world, I did move on from the person who only had me with rituals and not by my heart but if any day I had to move on from Randhir, that would be impossible. Coz no one can move on from the one you love, not when you can't even breathe without his thought.

My reporter seemed busy to report me about Randhir's whereabouts, but I was relieved since Tanya was there. She was so headstrong to deal with any nonsense and I could concentrate on helping Riya to find out perfect pair of dresses for her functions. We came back home by late evening, and for few minutes I dropped on Renuka aunty's room to check on her.

She was so happy to see me, I was certain that she had no idea about me and Randhir but I knew she liked me a lot. I got into my room and took a shower while my buzzed with someone's call. When I came back I found 5 missed calls from Rahul and also an Whats-app message from him. I opened the app and my eyes popped out in shock. He had an black eye and was bleeding from his lips, looks like he was badly beaten by someone. I quickly called him back and he greeted me with a painful plea...

"Who did that to you Rahul?" I asked with concern.

"Who else Sanyu? Your aashiq." He replied groaning.

"What?"

"Randhir was here, he asked me few questions and then beat me black and blue." He complained.

"Oh no..." I sighed.

"Oh yes, at first he asked me if I knew your whereabouts, he looked really concerned for you by the way. He asked me why I needed that money you gave me, and when I told him about the poker he beat me up.. This is the why I asked you not to tell him but looks like you told him anyway, and you send him to beat me. You're not my bae anymore Sanyukta." Rahul said everything with extra dramatic voice.

"What? He didn't asked you anything?" I was shocked that Randhir actually didn't ask Rahul about our alleged affair.

"No..he only asked about the money and beat me so bad, he was so furious at me over that poker thing. I told him I wont do it again but he kept on eating me and then he took away my laptop with him saying I was fired... Sanyu my best friend fired me." Rahul said faking a cry.

Everything was going above my head, I couldn't understand what was going in Randhir's mind but I managed to reply, "I wont let him fire you Rahul. Chill and take some pain killer. I always wanted to punch you for playing poker, so have it anyway."

                               #####

I got no call from Tanya, her number was coming unavailable again and again. More than Randhir I was getting worried more for Tanya. Last time she was following Randhir's car and after that her phone was not reachable.

"Sanyu." I heard Vidushi di's voice, she came inside my room.

"Yes di.."

"All functions are starting from tomorrow." she started.

"I know that di."

"Actually, Parth's business partner Mark is coming tomorrow..and I want you to take care of him." She said hesitantly.