Chapter 25

I didn't care if it was me who laid down or if was him who carefully made me lay down on the hay and held my back of neck, without interrupting the kiss for a second. My fingers played with his soft hairs and pulled him more closer. His lips were harsh on mine, he sucked my full lips one after one until I whimpered in pain but if he thought I was getting punished by his assault then he was clearly wrong.

"Do you need more proof of my love?" He asked breaking the kiss, and breathe heavily joining top our heads.. I inhaled his hot breathe inside me and saw how his chocolate brown eyes were turning darker than the night sky and I could feel the heat through his burning gaze on me.

"You never said before." I murmured and tug at his lower lip hard with my teeth.

He hissed in pain and I replaced my teeth with lips and kissed it so slowly soothing the burn I caused.. He shifted a little and I felt myself trapped between his legs.

"I thought you were intelligent.." He replied and kissed my nose tip..

"I thought my actions were enough to scream how much I love you miss Aggarwal." He said running his fingers down from my bare shoulder to the fingertips..and his lips showered kisses down on my chin and followed the throat line.

He loved me, I always knew it but hearing those words from his mouth had some other effect on me for sure. I closed my eyes and arched my back as his hot wet tongue tasted my throat and I didn't know what was making me so happy, knowing that he loved me enough to say in front of the world or I also had effect on him that even he loses control when it comes to me.

His stubbles rubbed off on my soft skin and followed every inch of it with kisses that pushed me into a world I didn't knew existed before. I felt he was saying how much he loved me with each kisses and I had to tell him that m aware before its too late and we do something that he had planned to keep it for later.

"I love you too." I said it aloud and he stopped.

"Do you now?" He asked not breaking our trance and I saw how calm his eyes were now.

"I always thought you love me, but you never said it..." I said touching his cheek.

"Words are meaningless to me Sanyukta, I believe in action. I knew you love me since the moment you let me kiss you, I knew a girl like you wouldn't let anyone touch her if she isn't in love." He said brushing away my messy hair.

"Very smart. But I still want to hear it." I pouted.

"What?" He asked as if he was clueless, and I rolled my eyes at him sighing disappointly..

Randhir lay down beside me and tugged me close into his embrace...I inhaled his musky scent to my lungs rested my head against his heart...his heart beat seemed lullaby to my ear and I felt like falling into slumber fast.

"I love you Randhir." I said before I closed my eyes and before sleep could made me miss the moment, I felt his lips pressing on my top of head and I heard his voice..

"I love you too Sanyukta... I love you so much."

I smiled against his chest and kissed right there before falling into sleep...

                             #####

I felt a feather tickling on my skin, I wasn't yet awake properly but sure my hyper sensitive skin spread goosebumps across as the touch ran down my cheek to my bare shoulder. I inhaled the musky scent of my man and the first thing that my brain woke me up to was that my man loved me back. I could scream to the world standing on Eiffel tower that Randhir loves me, that how I was feeling. And soon i felt the feather replaced by Randhir's soft yet warm lips and I moaned in my sleep, feeling his urgent kisses on my neck..