Chapter 40

"M sorry."

"Don't ever talk to me..."

"M sorry Sanyukta..please listen to me once."

"Sorry doesn't get count Mr. Shekhawat, I told you not talk to me..so please go away."

"M really really sorry baby."

"Calling me 'baby' won't work this time."

"I just wanted to surprise you Sanyukta." He said stopping me from pushing him away again..

I somehow calm my nerve for a second and looked at him, damn he knew how to melt me with his innocent look.

"It was not my idea Sanyukta..." He said holding my hands..boring his eyes on me.

And continued "I was just following both shaitan's order..specially Tanya's."

"You know how worried I was.."

"We thought you will be surprised.."

Randhir knew I can't hold my anger no longer in such situation. He sneaked his hands around my waist and hugged me tight washing away every bit of my last anger.

"So what else you guys planned to surprise me??" I asked as my hands wrapped around him like it was made to that only..

"No more surprises..but tanya has asked me something to give her." Randhir said.

"Really? What's that?" I asked eagerly waiting for the answer.

"She wants us to get married before her baby arrives."

Randhir replied and I felt his lips pressed against my head. No matter how many months I have already spent with Randhir together, but the word marriage would still make me feel giddy and shy.

"Are you blushing Sanyukta Aggarwal?" Randhir teased me when I didn't answer and pulled me around in his arm and took my chin in his palm.

"I have take you as my wife, my life from the moment you walked into my heart Sanyukta. We don't need a piece of paper or just a thread in black to bind us together, but if you permit I want my name to attach with yours forever." Randhir said sincerely, not even blinking his eyes for a sec...

"Are you proposing me again Mr. Shekhawat?" I asked him smiling ear to ear...

"I can do it all over again too Miss Aggarwal..as long as you're convinced to become Mrs. Shekhawat.." He replied lifting me up, grabbing my waist and pressed his lips against mine..

"Is that a yes baby...?" He asked biting on my lower lip..

And all I could moan a "Yes"...

I didn't know if only this lifetime would be enough to love Randhir, I didn't know if I could love this man as much as he deserves but do know how lucky I was, I knew Randhir was mine.

                                 #####

"Someone is glowing today." Tanya commented munching on an apple, and glared at her trying to hide my blush.

"Come on Sanyukta, tell me how bhai proposed to you, m dying to hear the bits.." She spoke again and made a pouty face at me.

"M not going to tell you anything..and I am still angry at you for pulling that prank on me." I replied placing a glass of juice beside her bed.

"I thought it would be fun..and see even Randhir bhai pulled it so well, still I can't forget that look on your face." Tanya said giggling at me and I rolled my eyes with a groan.