Chapter 28

It seemed like ages since we talked properly, the next two days after that gloomy day, Randhir got so busy with work. He would leave for meetings before I woke up and come back home late at night. My workaholic man was back in form and I couldn't even blame him since I knew he was not doing it to avoid me.

Last two nights when I fell asleep by couch, while waiting for him, Randhir carried me to the bed and tucked me safely under his arms. That was what kept me going, knowing no matter how much problems n complications we had between us, Randhir would never stop showing his affection for me.

This morning I woke up earlier than him and turned off his alarm, it's been so long that he slept properly and being his doting girlfriend I was worried how he was working like some machine. I lay down beside him and whisked away small threads of his hair falling on his forehead. He looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but smile at how his mouth was little open due to his habit. I lightly held his jaw and closed his mouth, which again fell open and I lost the course of time I spent just adoring the man I loved to see every moment in my life.

I quickly placed a kiss on his forehead and decided to make breakfast for him, I had had enough of our professional talks at office and tensed air between us at home..I was about to turn and get down when Randhir held my wrist and pulled me hard, making me fall over his chest.

"If I knew before how much you love playing with my sleepy face, I would've slept longer every morning. You should've told me." He said in his utterly sexy morning voice.

"I-I wasn't playing with your face." I said slapping at his chest playfully.

"I missed you..." He said all of a sudden.

"Me too...that's why I thought of keeping you for me, I hate not talking to you Randhir." I replied keeping my head over his chest.

"What? I had meetings Sanyukta...oh god...let me up." He groaned.

"No, I rescheduled your meeting, it's in the evening. For now you have only one client to deal with, n that's me." I said hovering over him and block his way..

"Oh yeah? Then let me take care of my client properly, you know right how much I'm serious about pleasing my clients." He said deepening his voice and with a swift movement pressed me down on the mattress.

"I love you so much Sanyukta.. Even when m angry, sad or mad, I love you and please never ever doubt on that baby." He said soundly kissing my lips, I moaned aloud feeling utterly content with his words and pleasure shot through every fibre of my body as his tongue played his wicked game inside my mouth...

I arched my back to feel him properly and it was one of those times when all I wanted was to tear apart every barrier between us and forget what tanya asked me to do.. Randhir's teeth nipped at my collarbone while his hand sneaked inside my top, pushing me to the edge of clouded passion and before I could have fallen in the pool of desire, Randhir stopped.

"Your women time ended right?" He asked slowly lifting up his eyelashes.

"Umm..yeah..." I said, I replied shying away and pushed Randhir hard so that I could escape from that situation, I still wanted him to surprise in his birthday and so that I had to control myself n my hormones..

"Sanyukta..come back here right now.." Randhir commanded but I ran away sticking out my tongue at him...

#####

"Just two more days Sanyukta...just two more days." I chanted these lines under my breath while pouring coffee in the cup.

It was so hard to keep Randhir away, and nearly impossible not to get lost in his kisses, huh I was a mere human being right.