Chapter 29

I woke up with this new pain I ever experienced, something was stinging down there and top of it I had no idea if it was day or night. Randhir's face was resting over my nape and his hands were strong around my frame. I tried to shift a little and that must made Randhir aware of my awaken state..

"What is the time?" I asked weakly snuggling.

"It's just 6 baby..are you feeling good now?" He asked caressing my waist.

"6? Omg..you had meeting at 5 right? God..were you too sleeping?" I asked trying to get up.

"Shhh..calm down. I cancelled the meeting, and I wasn't sleeping." He replied.

"Why would you do that? It was important for you." I said with a sigh.

"But it's not important than you Sanyukta.. and you are looking too beautiful right now to leave." He said turning me around and I winched in pain..

"What it was? Are you still in pain?" Randhir asked in concern.

"No..it's nothing that I cant tolerate." I assured with a smile, he was too happy that I had no heart to spoil it by any means.

Randhir must not have been convinced with my words, he pressed his lips on my forehead and got out of the bed. I looked at him in surprise and the very next moment he leaned down to me and picked me up in his arms with the sheet still wrapping around me.

"What are you going?" I asked in surprise.

"You will see..." He replied and marched towards the washroom giving me no clue about his next action.

Randhir placed my feet on the cold tile floor and I saw my reflexion on the mirror. My hair was messy, there were several red marks over my skin from the neck to downwards and above all there was some glow in my face I never witnessed. Surely, I was looking different..I was glowing in his love and those marks on my body were screaming how passionate and intense it was.

Randhir stood behind me, I couldn't take my eyes off from his image on mirror and our eyes got fixed through the mirror igniting a new fire between the thick layer of silence. His hand rose to side all my hairs from shoulder and with all confidence his finger reached to the knot right above my chest and without cutting off our gaze Randhir opened it all, letting the sheet fell near my ankle..

I couldn't stay a moment longer to see myself all naked in the mirror and turn around to hide inside his embrace.

"There's nothing to worry baby..you're beautiful..and you need to believe it." He said kissing my ear while his finger played with curved of my waist..

"Lets go to room." I murmured blushing.

"We will but first I need to take care of you..." He said and lift me up again in arms and this time we entered in his luxurious bath tub where warm waters were waiting for our bodies to get entangled inside.

                              #####

I remember reading fairy-tale when I was too young to even understand what is love. But even then I remember wanting someone like those prince charming who would take his princess in arms, fights with demons and gives her a happily ever after that every girl yearns for. I would admit Randhir was nothing like those prince charming..he didn't even promised me a happily ever after but now that I was in his arms I wouldn't even exchange him for any prince or imaginary dreamy life. He was imperfectly perfect for me, he was the missing piece in my life's puzzle.

My body felt heaven as the lukewarm water sooth the aching nerves like some magic and top of that Randhir's fingers wouldn't stop massaging the knots of my body which was turning my body into jelly.