Chapter 35

Everything was back in places, I could sleep well after a long time and the warmth passing by Randhir's body was enough to make me feel like home again. Home was no longer a place where I stayed and what I owned but home for me was a person who made me feel m the entire universe for him. And Randhir did make me feel with his desperate need for me, his restlessness once we were on the bed and he kissed every inch of me like he finally found his meaning of life. We made love, until we killed all our fears and insecurities.

I remembered him asking me once we were drained out of energy after several rounds of making love, and he tugged me with him and lay down starring at my sweaty face, "How can you love me when m such an imperfect person?"

I couldn't help but smile, he didn't know how precious he was and how I was in love with all his imperfection...

I simply tangled up our fingers and replied, "I told you once I don't want a perfect person, I m need only you to complete my imperfections".

I guess he was satisfied with my answer cause he again took position over me and drowned me into another wave of desire.

"I will never ever let you go from me Sanyukta..not even for a day." Randhir hushed against my ear before falling asleep and kept me wrapping up in his arm for the rest of the night.

I didn't care about the time, place or other existence beyond us cause I was looking at my world who was still sleeping peacefully with his mouth little open. I can never get over this sight, he was adorable. If passionate Randhir could made me melt with his intensity, then this adorable Randhir could make me go weak by heart.

"Sanyukta...wake up...it's 8 am." I heard di's loud voice and knock at the door.

I took a deep breathe trying not yo panic and grabbed a house coat and reached to the door before she could hamper Randhir's sleep.

"M up di." I replied slightly opening the door.

"What the hell with this mess...your hair.." She was totally confused for a moment but then she pushed me a little and spotted Randhir.

"What..."

"Di...please calm down and come with me." I said dragging her with me out of the room and locked the door.

"Di..I know you're angry and upset but Right now please don't make a scene. He is sleeping after so long and I cant allow you to wake him up... Please." I said requesting her.

"And if you now excuse me, I need to get a shower." I concluded and went inside.

I knew di might be stunned by this version of me, she was not yet used to the Sanyukta who could stand up for her things. I looked at at Randhir's laying figure before picking up my clothes and I realised how his love was making me strong and I remembered something I read somewhere, you don't fall in love..you actually rise when its true love.

                                #####

I took a quick shower, I had lots of work to do as it was Riya's sangeet function that day. Randhir was still sleeping without even changing his side and I knew how desperately he needed few more hours with bed. He was surely not lying about not being able to sleep without me and even though I felt pity for him, somewhere inside my heart swelled up with pride knowing I had some affect over my man. I kissed his cheek before coming out of the room and went downstairs to help di with the preparation.

"Sanyu, please take this breakfast for Renuka aunty. Rohan said she skipped her dinner last night...please just keep this plate at her room." Di said handing me over a full try of food and without giving a chance to deny, she flew away.