Chapter 10

Our car drove away from city, it was huge fields in both sides of road and I wasn't yet aware of where we were going. The breeze passing by made me completely zoned out of the world except us. Me and him... I turn my head from the window and found him driving the car focusing on the road ahead him.

He was looking so young in that black t-shirt, his eyes were covered with shades and as always my eyes follow the trail down to his tattoo... Sometimes my hands itch to touch it...look it properly and to be honest I might someday end up doing that too.

"What are looking at?" He asked.

"Your tattoo." My lips spill the bean before I could stop.

"What? Why? You never saw one before?" He asked back.

"No..it's just I thought you not a really tattoo kind of guy." Well, I was really confident at that time.

"I didn't know there is a type for it too.. You girl's are always so judgemental."

"M not being judgemental or something. It's just that I thought only hulk type models or fighters does tattoo." I argued.

"How stupid. For your information Miss Aggarwal, I have another tattoo too."

"Really?" My mouth fell open.

"Yup."

"Where?" I know it's silly but I couldn't help but ask.

"On my back.. Why? You want to get me shirtless now?" He asked raising a brow at me and smirked.

"Oh crap..no no no..why would I? Oh god." I felt so embarrassed and I saw him smile at my stupidity..

I didn't ask him anything until our car stopped in front of a house, it was quite a big house but it was simple and totally made of wood and it has a huge garden in front too. I thought we were going for sightseeing, but where was I?

"Kiska ghar hai ye?" I asked him.

"You'll see... Come with me." He said walking on.

I felt really weird, god knows who were the people I was going to meet.. And before I could ask anything..the door opened, and a guy, same age of Shekhawat sir came out and hugged him tight..

"What the hell you are doing here? Ek khabar bhi nehi diya." That guy exclaimed.

"Wait... Sanyukta, meet Karan and there comes his wife Tanya..." He said as a young girl approached us.

"And guys, she is Sanyukta.."

The couple welcomed me with open arm and instantly I felt all my tension and weirdness going out. Tanya too hugged sir fondly and I guessed how important there people must be to him. He looked really haply, comfortable..he was still the the Randhir Singh Shekhawat but he seemed more in his own skin and free.

I went inside to help tanya with cooking and I felt like home after so long. They were such good people, and tanya was a chirpy, cute young girl who was crazy in love with her husband.

"So when you guys going to get married?" She asked bluntly.

"What? No.. We are just friends."

"We all say that.. But eventually you have to give up."

"No Tanya..really we are only friends. It's only 2 months we know each other." I said chopping a tomato.

"Deny all you want darling.. But I can see it between you guys. That spark." Her eyes danced as she talked.

"So you're now being a love guru." I joked.

"Isn't it enough to make you feel special that bhai never ever brought any girl to us...and if you're here that means you mean so much to him, even a blind can feel it." She said.