Chapter 26

"Ouch..." Rahul yelped in pain and covered his other cheek with one hand..

"Your hands hurt." He mumbled.

"Give me those people's number, I will personally ask them to kill you." I was writhing in anger.

"You're not serious Right. I promise I wont do it again...I swear."

"I don't believe you anymore.. I thought you were an intelligent guy. But looks like you deserve some punches." I said folding my hand.

"M your bestie remember? N soon you will be my sister-in-law too..how can you not help someone as cute as me." He pouted.

"Don't try that face with me Rahul..m so angry right now."

"I will return every penny next month, you need to save me tomorrow Sanyu..or else I will be dead. I can't go to anyone but you. please." He literally knelt down and begged.

"Oh stop being a drama queen, and get up.. I wont help you at any cost. You spent your hard earned money in something so stupid and want me to cover..that not gonna happen. You disappointed me Rahul. M hurt." I said and walked out closing the door behind me.

It didn't feel good, Rahul was not only my or Randhir's friend but he was someone whom I looked up like own brother. He needed my help but how could I? I had already keeping too much secret from Randhir, I just could add more bundles to it. I sipped on my hot coffee looking out of the window of my newly build cabin and felt someone wrapping me into his arms from behind..

"Are you all right?" I heard him ask in my ear.

It was his touch, or just his presence near me...I instantly felt better being in his arm and I pushed my head a little to look at his handsome face and nodded positively.

"How can you drink coffee alone? Where's mine?" Randhir asked.

"I thought you were still in meeting. Let me make one for you." I said trying to get free.

"No need..." He said and lift up my hand and took a sip from my cup.

"It was mine." I protested.

"There's nothing that only yours, everything that belonged to you are now mine..your cup, your heart and even this body." He said huskily and took my earlobe inside his moth and sucked slowly...

I tried not to moan, not to lose myself while we are at office.. So I playfully hit on his chest and turned around..

"Does that mean, everything you have is mine too?" I asked.

"Yes... There's nothing yours or mine Sanyukta, it's all ours.. And I can't wait to make you all mine in every way." He said said cupping my face...

And I agreed to his plan placing my lips on his for kiss that could take away all the tension I had...even if its for a while.

                                #####

"Lets go home." I managed to murmur against his lips breaking the kiss.

He smiled down at me and ran his thumb over my swelling lips examine his own work and once he was satisfied, looked at straight in my eyes and replied, "I like that idea."

He grabbed my hand and we came out of the office in matter of a minute. I didn't want to see rahul for the day, I knew he would feel betrayed but how could I help him in such hideous mistake. I pushed away his thought and looked outside of the window. Randhir's car stirred towards my apartment and I couldn't help but felt a bit disappointment. I thought we were going to his home, I love that place..every corner of that house had smell of Randhir and I feel home being there.