First Meet

Special Mention: Through his eyes

It was a good day. Karan and Tanya called me in the morning after a long time, it felt so good knowing they were happy and farm was running good. Tanya joked on me about dying bachelor, and cut the calk before I could give her some back. Huh, I better die bachelor than tolerating some fragile and gossip loving woman who doesn't even have self respect. And if by miracle there is any exception, then she wouldn't deserve a life that I lead. So, it was a win situation for me to stay away from any woman species except Tanya or Arpita and also not let ruin my peace by any of them.

Arpita called me up to check how was I doing, I smiled at her when she asked if I was eating well. That girl would never get tired of worried about me, she remind me of my little sister..that I don't know anymore. Sometimes I wonder if Arpita was there to fill the void of Kaustuki, coz I remember Kaustuki used to love me more than Rohan and share her chocolate with me. I wonder if they even remember me or not.

I get drowned in work as usual, I told you it was a good day only until my phone rang up and I saw the caller's name. It was Parth again. That guy wouldn't take an no as an answer.

"You know you can't ignore me Randhir." He chuckled.

"Yeah..you're like disease that have no cure." I groaned.

"Wao..sarcasm. Very well. I just called you to remind you that Sanyukta will be there by any minute..please be nice to her." He requested.

"I told you not to send her. It's my freaking company you bastard not some charity event. If she need help send her anywhere she suits in..my office is not her place. My office is not for any damn woman." I barked at him, I know I shouldn't but the anger the rage building up inside me just by her mere mention, it was not controllable.

"I told you. She doesn't have a place to go. I told you her story."

"I don't care. She is divorced so what? M sure she is good for nothing so her husband got rid of her..n now you want me to take her in. No way." I replied furiously.

"How can you be so bitter man. At least meet her." He insist.

"I told you Parth..do not send any garbage to me. You know I don't deal with these idiotic girls...they are good for nothing." I shouted on him.

"I send her to you..now it's your call, if you are heartless enough then threw her out." Parth seemed hurt.

"I will make her go from this office in a week..tu dekh lena. Aur next time mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana." I said but he had already cut the call.

I lift my head up seeing two feet under my cabin and realised she heard everything I was screaming at Parth. She seemed a little terrified yet composed, she was too young to be divorced but then I saw her shaking a bit when she asked if she can come in...that's remind me she was yet another female searching for tender loving care but what she didn't know that she was in the door to hell...and m gonna make her world upside down.

To all who were dying for Randhir's pov.

P.S: It's not an update to the original story. It's a supplement.

                                #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das