Chapter 2: The Vampire

(A/n: I suggest you play the music I placed above while reading >.< it sets the mood. This is my first FF, so I accept constructive criticism ^^ J-hope you enjoy~ )

You opened your eyes to find Jennie sitting on the corner of your bed, panicking and crying. The room's lights were open.

"Jennie? Is everything ok?" You asked, half-asleep and concerned.

"Y/n! You're finally awake! No, I'm not ok!" she replied. She put her arm in front of your face, it took a few moments for you to adjust to the light and look at it. WAIT, A BITE MARK? BLOOD?!

"What Happened??!"

"I-I-I don't know!" She replied while trembling, You quickly sat up and took a look at her arm.

"You don't know who did uh this?" You pointed at the deep bite mark, you were a bit disturbed by it. The wound was so deep, but when you paid attention to it, the mark in which the blood was dripping from were only two teeth, the area around it was only red, no other bite marks. What the heck?

"No Idea..I just woke up feeling pain in my arm, I opened the lights and looked to find this! " she replied, horrified.

"It's probably not a human..then again, what human would do that.." You told her, still confused by the bite. You got up from your bed, checked the time, it was 3 A.M. in the morning. You then headed to your wardrobe.

"We can go to the hospital tomorrow to get that checked, but for now thank god I packed this first aid kit with me." You told Jennie. You started cleaning up the wound and all the blood mess it made, then you wrapped a piece of fabric on it. "Does it still hurt? If you feel like it's an emergency we can just go now!" You said.

"No, it's ok, it feels way better." she said smiling. Wait, she knows how to smile?

"I should've tried dealing with it before waking you up, I guess I just panicked

"I should've tried dealing with it before waking you up, I guess I just panicked..." she said while laughing sheepishly, looking a bit embarrassed. Is she actually being nice?

"It's ok." You replied smiling. "I would've reacted way worse if that happened to me." you laughed.

"Then let's just hope it doesn't happen to you." she giggled "..and um..thank you..." you could tell it was a genuine thanks.

"Anytime!" You smiled, "Now can I please go back to sleep?"

"Ok, sleeping beauty," she replied, then walked back to her side of the room. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." You then drifted back to sleep.

Ding...Ding...Ding, You heard your alarm go off. Shut up...I wanna sleep...WAIT! JENNIE!

You quickly sat up, you can't remember if what happened last night was a dream or reality.

Then you saw Jennie coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her body, "Good morning sleeping beauty." she said looking at you. You didn't reply, you just looked at her arm, trying to find the wound. She noticed.