Chapter 21: Kim Seokjin

(A/n: Hey guys! I made this chapter a bit long and on time to make up for the last chapter >.< (J)hope you guys enjoy reading it! I already know how this ff will end and I'm so excited!
^-^)

Y/n's POV

You were at the Park with Jimin, you let him rest on your shoulders since he didn't sleep last night. He placed his arm across your waist. It only took a few minutes before he fell asleep. Awwww, Just like a kid.

You were scrolling through your phone when you found a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Y/n, I found some interesting stuff in the research, we should meet up.

You: Ok.

You scrolled through your phone and found out that your favorite artist, Kim Seokjin, was going to perform in Seoul tommorow, the Venue was also really close to your college. Wish I could go with Jennie...I will find you Jennie...

You were about to get up, but then you heard someone yelling. "Y/n! Jimin!" Bambam yelled after finding you.

"Sh!" You shushed him, "He's asleep." You mouthed to him.

He quickly ran up to you, while making sure he didn't wake Jimin up.

He sat down next to you, "I'm sorry about what happened, we didn't mean to hurt Jimin, we'll make sure to let him know that when he's awake." he said smiling at Jimin's cuteness.

"Yeah, it's fine

"Yeah, it's fine..." You replied, "It's just...he feels untrustworthy and hated. With you guys, I could tell he finally felt accepted, now this happens, and he's sad again."

Bambam stayed quiet, you could feel he was sorry.

"You really like him, don't you?" He asked smiling.

"H-hey, n-no I don't," You replied shyly and stayed quiet for a bit, "Actually...I do, a lot, I'd give up anything to be with him."

Bambam smiled, then all of a sudden Jimin's head dropped to your chest. You quickly lifted it while blushing.

"Mmmm," Jimin whined half-sleep because you moved his head.

"Sorry, Jimin." You whispered shyly.

He lifted his head up slowly, "What's wrong?"

Bambam was just laughing at you now, "What happened?" Jimin asked, confused.

"N-nothing!" You stuttered.

He looked confused.

You quickly got up, "I'm going to meet up with Namjoon!"

"Wait for me, Y/n!" Jimin said.

"Wait, Jimin." Bambam said. He took them to the others and they all apologized, Jimin smiled and forgave them.

"It's ok guys, I forgive you all!" Jimin said.