Chapter 27: We're finally alone

(A/n: I can't believe that this is the last chapter! If you have reached this far, thank u! I could go on forever thanking you guys ahah so instead I'll just do that in a note after >w< (J)hope you enjoy this chapter! ^-^ )

"Y/N!!" You heard someone yell before barging in the hospital room, Oh no... it's Hoseok...

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

He ran towards your bed, everyone backed away to make space for him to pass, they were terrified. You saw Taehyung nervously laughing behind him, I shouldn't have told him I was at the hospital.

He pulled your ear, "Owww!" You yelped in pain- although you didn't have parents, he acted as if he was your mom AND dad.

"How did you end up here?!" He asked angrily, You looked at Jimin wanting some help, he just looked at you as if saying 'You're alone on this one.'

Betrayal -.-

You decided he should finally know the truth, so you told him everything that happened ever since you entered the school.

He was shocked and started laughing; thinking you were joking. But when he saw everyone's face looking dead serious, he understood it was no joke.

He slapped you then hugged you tightly, "Idiot...I could've lost you." He kissed your forehead, "I love you." You smiled, "I love you too."

Everyone was in awe.

"Though you're getting grounded when you're back home." He quickly added, you just smiled.

Taehyung hugged you as well, "I was so worried." He said. You hugged him tightly.

He then got up and hugged Jungkook and Jimin. Ahah cute!

You all talked together and Hoseok stayed for a day but then had to leave because of work, he made sure to call every day though, Taehyung skipped a few days of school with you so that you didn't feel bad for doing that.

He, Jungkook and Jimin became really close friends over the course of this time. You all decided that everyone was going to come to your house during winter break to spend it together. You were very excited.

Jungkook became active on Instagram again.

Jimin told Jin about you being in the hospital, so he came and performed a song for you and Jennie, you both fangirled so much

Timeskip~ 2 weeks later.

You were feeling way better and were able to leave the hospital, you still had a few bruises but they weren't that painful anymore, Jimin saved you just on time that day.

You entered your dorm, Jennie still needed one more day in the hospital, so your room was empty.

You found your guitar at the corner of your side of the room. "I forgot about my guitar." You said as you picked it up.

You tuned it and started playing a few chords. Jimin sat on the edge of your bed and listened to you play. He closed his eyes finally feeling peaceful, he hummed for a bit and then started singing while you played.

You felt your heart flutter as his soft and cute voice passed through your ears.

When you finished playing, Jimin just smiled at you and hugged you. He then looked at you "We're finally alone..." He said smirking.

You felt the blood rush to your cheeks, "S-so what?? Not like it's the first time!"

"Well, it's the first time while we're both humans." He bit his bottom lip.

You gulped.

He pulled you closer, You were so shocked you couldn't move. He smirked then pushed you on the bed and hovered over you, "Been waiting to do this since forever." He whispered, you felt shivers down your spine. His face got closer and closer, you then closed your eyes and felt his soft and warm lips on yours.

You pulled him closer to you and kissed him back. It was a long-anticipated and passionate kiss.

You both enjoyed every second of it.

You heard the door open, he quickly pulled away, "Oh...sorry to interrupt..." Taehyung said awkwardly, he smirked teasingly at you then closed the door behind him.

Both You and Jimin blushed and laughed awkwardly. Jimin then played with your hair and put the loose strands behind your ear and kissed your neck playfully, "I love you, Y/n." He whispered into your ear. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

You flipped him over- so that you were on top. You took his face between both of your hands and tenderly stroked his soft cheeks, his eyes were full of lust. "I love you too." You said smiling and kissed him one more time, you felt him smile against your lips.

You then pulled away and kissed his cheek. You felt your face heat up as you cuddled into his chest, you were both worn out from the past few days' events. So you fell asleep in his warm embrace.

"Cutie..." Jimin whispered while smiling, he then kissed your forehead and fell asleep while hugging you.

The End!

(A/n: I can't believe I just typed the words 'The End' 😭❤️ I really really hope you enjoyed reading this fanfiction! If you have any questions for me or any of the characters check the next part ;3 LY ALL!! ❤️❤️)