Chapter 8: The Research

(A/n: TODAY IS BS&T 2ND ANNIVERSARY!! I listened to the whole Wings album while writing this, it's such a masterpiece! Ok, sorry for all the fangirling, Anywho I tried so hard to post this part today, so if there are any silly grammar-spelling mistakes, I'm sorry >.< anyways, (J)hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Timeskip~

The 4 of you have been at the library for a while now, looking for information about Vampires, thinking of a way to catch the murderer, while you were in the corner of a bookshelf, Jimin came up to you. "Y/n, I think I'll tell them the truth.."

"What truth?"

"That I'm a Vampire."

"WHAT??" You were in utter shock. "Jimin, are you sure?"

"If I don't tell them now, I'm scared they'll find out in a worse way....like how you found out."

"........." You didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll make sure to tell them without ruining their trust."

"How do you plan on telling them?"

"I'm not sure....but I'll tell them later today or tomorrow, Don't worry about it for now."

"Ok..." You said while smiling. You were worried, but you didn't want to show it to him. What if they react badly?

You completed searching for mythology books, or anything that mentioned Vampires.

"Guys!" Namjoon called out, You heard the librarian shushing, "I found something!" he shouted in a whisper this time.

You head to where you heard his voice coming from. You went to him with Jimin, and found Jennie next to him.

"What is it?" You asked, then you realized something all of a sudden, "Wait..Namjoon- don't you already know some stuff about Vampires, why are we searching?"

"Not really, I only know about Vampire bites." He replied.

"Ohhh." Ok, that was kinda obvious Y/n, Ugh I'm so tired.

"Anyways, I found this research document that was written a few years ago- the writer didn't write their name though." Namjoon looked a bit disappointed about that.

"Do you think what's written in it is true?" Jennie asked.

"It's all we have, we can't rely on Vampire books since most of them are probably just people using their imagination." Namjoon said.

"You have a point..." Jennie replied.

You all went to sit in a table then Namjoon started reading the research.

"I have made a surprising discovery lately, Vampires do exist. I have had an encounter with one about a month ago, she said she will give all the information I want about Vampires as long as I pay her back. She didn't mention what I had to pay her back with, but I'm willing to give her anything for the information."

"This is going to end badly." Jimin quickly interrupted. All of you nodded.

"I started by asking questions about the Vampires we (humans) know. Here are some of the questions I asked her:

Can Vampires actually die from garlic?

'No, though some of them can get allergic reactions from it.'

(You heard Jimin mumble 'I already knew that', though no one else realized.)

How are Vampires created?