Chapter 14: A Tragedy

(A/n: Ummm, Yup, I'm alive hehe >.< I know it's been a while, Omg, this the first update in 2019. Ughhhh I'm so busy lately, buuuuut....SUMMER IS NEAR WOOOO!! I CAN FINALLY UPDATE! 1 MONTH TO GO!  Anyways, J-hope you enjoy!)

Jimin's POV (1st Person)

"Ji-young?" I heard my father's feeble voice from the other room. "What's wrong?"

My mom pulled me from my wrist and took me to my dad's room. I couldn't believe my eyes, he was lying down in bed, he had so many tubes around him, he looked so weak and frail. His eyes were closed.

"Look who's here!" My mom said excitedly, tears of happiness still falling down her cheeks.

My father slightly opened his eyes, "J-Jimin?!"

I went closer to him, carefully. I was about to cry.

He pulled me into a hug and started tearing up- it was probably the first time I see him like this. He was always so cold and strict, unlike my mom.

"Jimin...I'm leaving soon." He told me, gently.

"Dad..." I didn't know what else to say. I was speechless. "Please don't leave me...I'm sorry for leaving you...I didn't want to hurt you-"

"Jimin, we figured it out later that you were a Vampire, we were ready to help you...but now it is all just in the past, we forgive you, and we will always love you no matter what you are." He interrupted. My mom and Jungkook both nodded. "I love you too." I replied while smiling.

Jungkook came up to me and our dad. He gently hugged him, and started tearing up, "We love you..." he said.

My mom came and sat gently on the side of my dad's bed, she gently held his hand, her eyes red and teary.

--------------------------

Y/n's POV

All the time throughout your class you could only think about the conversation you overheard earlier.

"So you killed her?" 

"Shhh! You're going to get me exposed." 

Who said that? Was the only thing you could think about. Where did they disappear to afterward?

You walked back to your dorm, Jennie wasn't there. She must still have a class. The murderer is still on the loose, but classes proceeded since no clues were found.

You entered your dorm, sat on your bed and scrolled through your phone. You found a headline that was trending, 'Chairman Jeon Jaehyun ends up in a fatal car accident."

Who's that?

You went on a random search spree. Jeon Jaehyun is the Chairman of Macrosoft, the world's largest gaming company, and is also the father of the famous Instagram model, Jeon Jungkook.

Wait, what?!

You went to Instagram and went to Jungkook's account.