Chapter 6: Two murders in one day?!

(A/n: EPIPHANY IS AMAZING, I DIED! I listened to it while writing this! I'm also currently obsessed with Shine by Pentagon, Nobody's like you! Anyways (J)hope you enjoy this chapter! I suggest you play the music I placed above ^-^)

You were in bed, trying to sleep, it was a bit late, but it usually took you some time to fall asleep when you weren't tired. You suddenly heard a scream, a really loud scream of terror, it sounded like a girl, it came from your floor. You quickly headed to your door and opened it slightly, you were horrified at what you saw down the hall...it was a girl, a familiar girl who was unconscious on the ground..bleeding from her neck.

You forgot the girl's name, she entered the room with Jennie when you first met her, what was her name? What was her name?..... OH, IT WAS ROSÈ!

You panicked, What do I do? Is she... You slowly left your room and went to her. You made sure no one was around, you sat down next to her, you checked her neck, it's definitely a Vampire's bite. You remembered what Namjoon said about Vampire bites on the neck...you check her pulse...oh no.

You weren't the only one who heard the scream, Next thing you know you find three other students opening their rooms' doors. They were all horrified.

"What did you do to her?!" You heard one student say, she was tearing up.

"I-It wasn't me!" You replied defensively

"I-It wasn't me!" You replied defensively. You were still terrified...S-she's dead...

More students started appearing, the hallway was now full of angry people accusing you, terrified people just looking at you in horror, you were still next to Rose trying to make the bleeding stop. Help me instead of accusing you idiots!

"I said it wasn't me!" You yelled.

"You were the only one here before any of us came!" the same girl said, she was one of the first people who came right after you.

"Because I heard the scream and wanted to see what was going on, I found her like this on the floor bleeding!"

"I still think it's you." She said.

"She said it wasn't her." You heard a guy from behind you growl, you look behind you and find Yoongi. "And how about one of you try to be useful and call the police." He said, You could tell from his tone he was really mad. The girl looked intimidated by Yoongi and went to call the police.

"ROSE!" You heard a girl cry, it was Jennie. Yoongi held her by her wrist before she went to Rose, he hugged her and took her away from the scene.

Professors appeared, the Police came, the ambulance came and took her body away. Investigators came, and for the next few hours, the school was under heavy security.