Chapter 23: Jimin's Plan

(A/n: Hello! Back with another update ;3 I can't believe that next month will mark one year since I started this ff! 27 July 0.0 I hope I can finish this book before then! (J)hope you enjoy this chapter! >w<)

Y/n's POV

"So how can we find this creep?" You asked Jimin after you left Jin's hotel room.

"I think I might have an idea." Jimin said, "But let's meet with the others- but not everyone!"

"Why?"

"We can't trust everyone with this."

You went back to your dorm with Jimin, he called only specific people.

"This is only for you." Jimin started when everyone arrived. There was Yoongi, Lisa, Jungkook and Bambam. "You can't tell anyone else or we'll risk the murderer finding out our plan."

"What about Jisoo and Jinyoung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not saying I don't trust them, it's just WE barely know them or their motives." You could tell Lisa and Bambam were a bit offended since they were friends with Jisoo and Jinyoung but they were understanding.

"So the murderer definitely knows where we are and what we're up to, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to kidnap Jennie so easily." Jimin said, "He's trying to get rid of anyone who knows something about Rose or her murder, he's probably after one of us next- and that's why we should let him get us."

"What??" Yoongi asked shocked, "Just risk our lives?!"

"Let me continue, it's the only smart way we can save Jennie." He went on, at this point, he started whispering, "We must all fake that one of us knows something the others don't. That way we can know who the murderer is after, then after that, we place a tracker on them and just wait for them to get kidnapped."

"What if he kills the person instead of kidnapping them as he did to Son Chaeyoung."

"He won't kill them," Jimin said reassuringly. "At least not right away. That's why we should be quick to find them."

"How are you so sure?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"The murders he committed were out of rage, so why would he kill for no reason now. Also, he knows that everyone is on edge now, he wouldn't risk revealing himself."

"I'll do it." You said.

"W-what? No!" Jimin said, you could tell he was worried.

"Jennie is my friend! I need to make sure she's ok."

Everyone went silent they didn't know how to react. You could tell they all wanted to help but were too afraid.

"But Y/n-" Jimin said but got interrupted by you.

"I'll do it and you can't stop me, sorry Jimin." You said firmly. Everyone was shocked, they never saw this side of you.

Jimin just sat quiet, "Here," Bambam said and gave you a tracker, "place it somewhere where it won't fall and get lost."

"Why do you even have that?" Lisa asked Bambam while laughing.

"For emergencies." He replied.

You looked around your body and you could only think of one place, you placed it under your shirt and on your bra.

Lisa laughed, "Good thinking."

The guys just went awkward, "What?" You asked while laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------