Chapter 9: Him

(A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!! OMG THIS IS THE FIRST JIMIN BD I'M ACTUALLY AN ARMY IN! LAST YEAR I BECAME AN ARMY A WEEK AFTER HIS BD -.- LY JIMIN// Ok now that all the fangirling is over (J)hope you enjoy this part~ and as always, I suggest you play the music I placed above >.< first song is Serendipity in honor of his bd ^^)

Jimin's POV 

*Ping* I heard my phone. I opened it and it was him again.

He keeps sending me threatening messages and voice notes, though his voice is altered, so I can't tell who it is. When I threatened to block him, he told me he'd hurt anyone close to me.

Unknown number: Tell everyone the truth.

Me: K, WTH DO U WANT?? JUST TELL ME.

Unknown number: Tell them who your brother is.

Me: Y DO U CARE?

Unknown number: Let's meet up.

Me: SO I CAN GET MURDERED?? I'm not that stupid.

Unknown number: I won't kill u. Meet me today at 9 pm, at the Gangnam district. *Sends location* or else I will hurt her.

Me: Fgs, k.

Is it- is it really him?

I have no choice but to meet him. I can't tell anyone or they'll get hurt...

-------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You arrived at the Cafe, it was a bit crowded since it was Saturday. As soon as you entered, You smelled the aroma of Coffee. Ahhh smells so good! You barely ate anything yesterday.

You stood in line, waiting for the customer in front of you to finish his order.

"One Caramel Macchiato to go, please." He said. He looked around the place anxiously then he tilted his head down to bring out his credit card.

You slightly recognized his face

You slightly recognized his face. Wait, where have I seen him before? After he paid, he slightly moved backward and accidentally stepped on your foot.

He immediately turned around, "Oh, I'm really sorry!" He said nervously as he bowed. You could see his face more clearly now...OH MY GOD! IT'S JUNGKOOK!

"Uh...I-It's ok." You said, you were shocked. Tae is gonna be so Jealous >:) He bowed again then speed-walked away.

He looked pretty cute, You thought. Though it looks like something is scaring him...Is he hiding from someone?

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to order?" The woman at the cashier asked you, distracting you from your thoughts.

-------------------------------