Chapter 20: Trustfall

(A/n: Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't publish the chapter yesterday! I wasn't able to finish it since I got a bit busy >.< (J)hope you enjoy it either way! and don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share if you did! ^-^ Also today is my best friend's BD!! <3 I'll call her Sooshi for privacy reasons, Happy birthday Sooshi! >w<)

"YOU PSYCHO!!" I was sobbing, "SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!! WHY DID YOU KILL CHAEYOUNG THEN?!"

"Just in case she saw me."

"SO SHE WAS INNOCENT! YOU- YOU HEARTLESS MURDERER!!"

"Call me whatever you like, it doesn't affect me."

"Are...you going to...kill me too?"

"Hm, I would gladly do it, but you're not worth my time." Jinyoung replied coldly, "instead I'll just let you die on your own from dehydration or lack of food."

I gulped, what am I going to do?

"Oh, and I might use your blood from time to time for more energy." He grinned maliciously.

"They're not dumb! They'll eventually find out it's you!"

"Well without Y/n, do you really think they'll succeed?"

"YOU MONSTER! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!"

He just smirked and disappeared into thin air. So that's how he does it! He can teleport! I need to warn Y/n!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"This is hopeless," Jungkook said.

"Yeah..." You replied.

Jinyoung looked really concerned about Jennie, he kept asking the police if they found anything useful. Aw, that's cute.

"Y/n, can you help me search that side of the neighborhood?"

"Sure," You said while walking over to him, You felt someone grab your hand.

"Let me come with you," Jimin said glaring at Jinyoung. So jealous hahaha. Jinyoung just glared back, you could tell they weren't getting along.

"Calm down," You whispered to Jimin, "He's just here to help."

Jimin just eye-rolled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

Y/n and Jimin left, now I'm alone with Jungkook and Jisoo. Jisoo was pretty quiet most of the time, I forgot about her presence.

I just walked awkwardly, Jungkook definitely noticed, he smiled slyly then came closer to me.

I just blushed, "Taehyung, right?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah!"

"Haha, I rarely have fanboys, why do you like me?"

"You have a cute personality and you look...cute."

Jungkook blushed, I did not expect that. I just laughed at how cute he looked.

"W-what??" He asked, "I'm not blushing!"

"I never said you were," I smirked.

He just laughed shyly, "Shut up."

"Guys!" Jisoo suddenly spoke up, "Come here! I found something"