Chapter 1

"What a year," Belch says starting his car. It was the last day of school, and I decided that I was gonna tag along with my brother and his friends. I used to not want to be around them as often, but they're so much fun to be around. Being the "slut" really doesn't get you a lot of friends in Derry. My parents knew that I wasn't a slut, but people insisted on calling me that. I was caught kissing my ex boyfriend, Eddie Kaspbrak, in the lunch room, and that moment pinned me as a slut. People in Derry are weird like that. They think simply one kiss makes you a whore who's slept with every guy in the town of Derry.
My brother and his friends are sitting in the car, Belch is driving, Patrick and Victor are in the back, and Henry sat shotgun with me on his lap.
"Is that necessary, (Y/N)?" Belch asked glaring at me on Henry's lap.
"I think it is,"Henry replied with a smirk as he pulled my body into his. His arms were comfortable around my torso. I felt safe and secure when one of the guys held me close, but I preferred when Henry did it.
"Fuck you, Henry. My sister needs some room to breathe," Belch said feeling uncomfortable as Henry began to run his hands up and down my arms.
"Hey, Belch! You're lucky I'm not straddled over his lap," I said giggling. All of the guys laughed as Belch gagged and burped at the thought. I loved teasing my brother and making him feel uncomfortable. It was funny to watch him squirm as the thoughts of me and his friends floated through his mind.
"Where we headed, Huggins?" Patrick asked from the back seat.
"My place, (Y/N) wanted to grab something," Belch said as we turned into our driveway.
"I'll be right back," I told the guys,"and don't leave without me being back in this car!" I said sternly.
"Damn, you just ruined my entire plan," Belch teased as I got out of the car. I gave them the 'I got my eyes on you' signal and went inside. I changed into a more comfortable outfit, and grabbed my sunglasses.

(outfit) "Damn, babygirl! You're looking sexier than usual," Victor said while licking his lips

(outfit)
"Damn, babygirl! You're looking sexier than usual," Victor said while licking his lips.
"Criss!I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up, I will strangle you," Belch threatened.
"It's fine, Belch. I'm only a year younger than you," I said giving him a wink.
"Whatever, we're going to the video store to pick up a movie for us to watch tonight."