Chapter 47

Your POV:
What a night! Henry and I had the best time we've had in a while, and I'll never forget the way it felt when he was softly running his fingers over my sweet, sensitive skin. The feeling that coursed through my body at that exact moment was... what's the word...inhumane! Oh, the way his touch made me feel last night was different from any other time. I was longing for him, I needed him more than I even realized.
I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes, bacon, and coffee. Henry wasn't in bed, so I figured he must've been the one cooking. I was still a little tired, so I fell asleep for about a half an hour.
"Princess," a deep, velvety voice said as I felt a kiss on my cheek,"I made you breakfast."
I smiled. I opened my eyes slowly and tilted my head up to meet a set of piercing blue eyes. Those weren't Henry's eyes.
"Pat?" I asked confused.
He smiled,"Yeah, Henry had to go to work, so he gave me a specific list of instructions for you. Nicholas is with Belch at the store, and Henry sent me here to take care of you."
Still a little shocked to see Patrick, I asked,"What do you mean by 'take care of'? I'm a grown ass woman, I don't need to be 'taken care of' like a three year old."
He chuckled,"Not that way, he wanted you to have a special day today since it's the anniversary of when you guys started dating. He has so much planned for you today, and he has to work until 3. He just wanted me to carry out some of his plan for you while he's working."
"Ooh,"I said beginning to get slightly red,"Thanks for doing this."
"Oh, princess, you have no idea what kind of joy it brings me to do things for you," he responded and planted another kiss on my cheek,"Now get ready, you gotta eat your breakfast and we're out."
"Alright, I'll be down after I take a shower," I said getting out of bed. He nodded and left the room.
I took a quick shower and got myself dressed.

(outfit) I ran downstairs eager to see what was planned

(outfit)
I ran downstairs eager to see what was planned. Patrick had a place set for he and I at the table with our pancakes and bacon. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee.
"You look cute," he said smirking a bit.
"I'm wearing the shirt you got me," I giggled.
"Ah, yes, I remember. We were at the thrift store and you saw that shirt and had to have it. I spent literally 50 cents on it. Best investment of my life," he teased as we sat down to eat.
Patrick and I ate our breakfast and ran out the door. Apparently we were on a time schedule. This should be fun.
"Where are we going?"I asked getting in the car.
"You'll see, princess. I think you'll like it," he replied as we pulled out of the driveway.
The anticipation was killing me. Where was he taking me? Why was he holding that paper so close to his chest? How long will the drive take? Millions of questions flooded my mind as we began down the gravel road.