Chapter 4

Henry's POV:
I woke up at about 10:34 to the light sound of (Y/N)'s snores. Belch was in the kitchen and Victor and Patrick were in the living room snickering.
"What're you two assholes laughing about?" I asked confused.
"Did you guys do it?" Victor asked obnoxiously grinding into a couch cushion.
"No, we just sat and talked for a while, and we ended up falling asleep," I said rubbing her head.
"Its okay, Hen," Patrick started laughing,"I'm sure it was just that."
I felt myself start to get angry, but I didn't wanna wake up (Y/N). I stopped myself from ripping both of their heads off, and flipped them off instead. They both laughed as Belch came in the room.
"Breakfast is in the kit-" Belch was taken by suprise when he saw (Y/N) laying on my chest,"WHAT THE FUCK, HENRY?! EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" Belch was full of rage, and I knew I had to tell him the truth. He was funny when he was mad, but this time I knew he was serious.
"Belch, just relax. We were just talking last night and ended up falling asleep. Nothing happened, I swear," I said sincerely so he knew I took him seriously.
"Bowers, you know how I feel about my sister. She is my life and soul, so if you guys did do something last night, I suggest you tell me."
"Honestly, Huggins. We didn't do anything."
"Okay," he said sincerely,"I'm sorry I doubted you, but you know how I am with her. If she isn't taken care of right, I get nervous, you know?" Belch started to get a little upset, so I turned to him and said,"You will never have to worry about any of us hurting your sister, Bel. Especially me. I don't feel like I have family, so I know how important it must be to keep her safe. She's a smart, sweet, amazing girl, and she deserves to be treated well."
"Thanks, Bowers. You know, all this time, no offense, but I thought you were the one she was gonna get hurt by, but I'm glad to be proven wrong," Belch says shaking my hand. He doesn't know about us yet, maybe we should tell him. Maybe he won't freak out like I thought he would.
****time skip****
We all got into Belch's car, and were on our way to the Quarry. (Y/N) loved it there, so we all made sure we had everything to make this time more special then the rest. I brought a boombox, Patrick brought snacks, and Victor brought waterguns. (Y/N) had the most adorable outfit on, and under that, she had the sexiest bikini I'd ever seen.

(bikini)

(bikini)

(outfit)Damn, she looked better than she usually does, and she looks great all the time

(outfit)
Damn, she looked better than she usually does, and she looks great all the time. For some reason, after last night, I started seeing her differently. The way her (Y/H/C) (Y/H/L) flowed when she walked, the way her (Y/E/C) eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and the way the sun reflected off of her skin when we were in the water. She truely looked magical. I'm not the sentimental type, or even the type to compliment, but she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
"Who wants to jump from the cliff with me?" (Y/N) asked giggling as I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek hoping no one would notice.
"Bowers," Belch said sternly,"mind your distance with her." He sounded like one of those overprotective dads. I laughed and backed away with my hands in the air.
"I'll jump with you," Victor said grabbing (Y/N)'s hand. They started a little ways away from the edge, got a running start, and jumped. She looked so happy jumping off that cliff with Vic. I actually felt jealous and jumped in after them just so they weren't alone together. Patrick and Belch didn't follow much further behind, and we all started splashing each other. (Y/N) was so beautiful the way the water hit her skin. I stopped for a moment just to admire her. The way her body moved, the way her hair flowed, the way her eyes sparkled. Everything I once saw in her intensified by 100%. It was almost like I got a pair of glasses that made me see her more clearly. As I was practically daydreaming about (Y/N) I felt someone spray me with a watergun. It was (Y/N) and she was giggling so adorably. I ran after her, playfully picked her up, and threw her into the water. We all laughed, and got out of the water. We dried ourselves off, and (Y/N) sunbathed. We turned on the boombox, and just chilled. Patrick, Victor, and Belch wanted to grab stuff from the car, so it was just me and (Y/N) alone.
"Hey, (Y/N)?" I said getting her attention.
"Yes, Henry?" She said playfully twirling her fingers in her hair.
"I've really been thinking a lot about last night. I want you to be my girlfriend." She stopped and looked up from where she was laying. She sat next to me on the rock, turned my face to hers and said,"That's exactly what I've been hoping to hear." We kissed passionately. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and my hand was on her lower back.
She pulled away quickly and said,"We cannot tell Belch! He'll kill me if he finds out, okay? I know it may seem like he'll be okay with it because of this morning, but trust me, he won't be."
"Maybe you're wrong," I said,"maybe he'll be cool with it."
"Henry, he's my brother. I know him like the back of my hand, he'll rip both of our heads off and sew them onto different bodies for how enraged he'll be! It's better if we keep this a secr-" (Y/N) was cut off by the sound of foot steps nearby. The guys came back with the snacks and we all started eating. (Y/N) and I just looked at each other for the rest of the time at the Quarry. We exchanged flirty glances and smirks, but they were very subtle so no one would notice. How could we make this work even better then it already was?