Chapter 9

"Where are we going?" I asked sitting on Patrick's lap in the passenger seat of Belch's car. Henry was jealous and said,"Somewhere that you'll sit by yourself and not on Patrick the Paedophile."
"Don't call him that just because your jealous," I said playing with Patrick's hair. His hair was really soft and I liked playing with it.
We pulled up to a fair that was happening in Derry, and got a parking spot.
"Ready for some fun, (Y/N)?" Victor asked grabbing my hand.
"Yeah! I'm so excited!" I replied jumping up and down like a toddler. The guys laughed, and we walked into the park.
We got up to a 'Test Your Strength' booth, and Henry wanted to win me a giant teddy bear. He hit the bell at the top, and he won the biggest bear they had. Belch, Victor, and Patrick wanted to go on a ride, so Henry and I figured it was an opportunity to sneak off.
We went back to Belch's car, and got in the back seat.
"You ready for some real fun, babygirl?" Henry asked in a husky, deep voice.
"I've only been waiting forever," I reply playfully.
I climb onto Henry's lap, straddle over facing him, and push my lips against his. I place my hands around his neck as he puts his on my lower back. Our kisses continue become more passionate and rough. I feel his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entry. I allow as I slip my tongue into his mouth. He slowly moves his way down to my neck and begins sucking.
"Mmmm. Fuck,Henry," I moan as he leaves a hickie on my neck.
We continue kissing, and I decide it's my turn to give him a hickie. I make my way to his neck and tease him by planting kisses on every inch of his neck. I licked kisses that I'd made and finally give in.
As I'm sucking Henry's neck he moaned,"Damn, baby!"
I finished my hickie, and we decided to get back to the guys.
"Where'd you guys go?" Belch asked.
"We went to the bathroom," I lied,"I had to change my tampon, and I wanted to make sure we all didn't get split up. Henry waited for me outside the bathroom."
"Oh, okay. How about we find something to eat?" Belch asked.
"Sounds good to me," Patrick and Victor said.
We started heading over to a food truck. The boys ordered burgers and I got a coke.
I noticed Belch kept looking at me strangely. Did he notice the hickie? Does he know about me and Henry?
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I say to Belch trying to figure out his reaction. Everyone was laughing.
"Why aren't you eating, (Y/N)?" Belch asked finally changing his facial expression.
"Not that hungry, that's all," I said.
"Here, at least have a bite of my burger," Patrick said holding his burger out to me.
"No thanks, but I'll take some of your fries," I said reaching and grabbing a few of his fries off his plate. The guys finished up, and we piled in the car. This time, I was on Henry's lap. He planted kisses on my shoulder slyly.
"So, you have fun at the fair, (Y/N)?" Victor asked breaking the silence in the car.
"Yeah, it was cool. I haven't been to a fair like that since Belch's 9th birthday," I said. The guys laughed, and Belch turned on Metallica. The rest of the ride was us singing Metallica, and we went home. We hung out outside for a little while shooting bottles and playing with matches and hairspray.
"I'm gonna go inside and get cleaned up," I say heading inside the house. The guys follow me in, and go to the living room. I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

(outfit)I walk downstairs to hear the boys arguing

(outfit)
I walk downstairs to hear the boys arguing. I stopped to take a listen.
"Why is it such a problem for you? (Y/N) is only a year younger than us, it's not like if any of us dated her it would be considered pedophilia." I heard Patrick say.
"DO YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK WHAT IT'S CONSIDERED?! NO! ALL I'M CONCERNED ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS (Y/N)'S SAFETY AND HAPPINESS," Belch said angerily.
"Guys, let's just drop the topic, non of us are dating (Y/N), so, Belch, you've got nothing to worry about," I heard Victor say. As I proceeded down the stairs I could see Henry didn't say one word during the conversation because he was afraid of losing what we had.
"I'm back, what'd I miss?" I said walking into the living room sitting directly on Henry's lap.
I could see Henry felt better once I was with him. I found a way to calm down Henry Bowers? Damn I'm good!