Chapter 14

Henry's POV:
After Belch caught me and (Y/N) together, I felt terrible. I had to let them have their space, so I decided I had to leave. As I began to go downstairs, (Y/N) was crying. She told me she didn't want me to leave, but I had to go. I walked out, bag in hand, and started towards my house.
I knew what was waiting for me behind my front door, and I didn't want to face it. My father was utterly humiliated by the fact I ran away, and I was going to pay for it. I walked in the door to find my dad sitting on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Damnit, I knew I should've just hung out at the Quarry for the night.
I walked in and shut the door. I started to walk upstairs when I heard my father get up and start walking around. I couldn't tell where he was going, so I continued up the stairs until I got to my room. I shut the door, and put my stuff down. I heard a knock on my door.
"Hello?" I said.
"Can I come in, please? I just wanna talk to ya," my dad's voice was sincere.
I walked to the door and let him in. He sat down on my bed, tears in his eyes. He was keeping himself from letting any emotion show, but I knew there was something different about him.
"Son," he started to say looking me in the eyes,"I know I ain't been fair to ya since your mama left us. I been really thinkin' about ya since you left. I had a talk with your girlfriend."
I cut him off,"She's n-" he cut me off.
"Listen, boy. I know love when I see it, and you two fell hard for each other. It's not fair that I been putting all my anger on you, and (Y/N)'s taught me to see that. I saw her scars, and I seen yours too. You two need to be together. Her daddy isn't around, your daddy isn't the best, and you both have really connected through your time together. Belch is a good kid, and he's really stepped up as a father figure to that girl, now it's your turn to help her. I'm not sayin' leave my house, you can come and go as you please. What I am sayin' is that you need to talk to Belch, tell him how much (Y/N) means to ya, and promise him you'll be a better man then your fathers were. I'm tellin' ya this cause you guys got what me and your mama had before she left, but this doesn't mean I don't still think your a worthless piece of shit, cause ya are."
I stopped for a second. My dad was actually being nice for once? Well, somewhat nice. He got up, and left my room. I changed into my pajamas, and went to bed. All I thought about was (Y/N). What the hell is wrong with me? I should've talked to Belch. That would've made me seem more respectable and trustworthy. I fucked up, I fucked up big time. I went to sleep, and got up the next morning prepared for the day. I was gonna get Belch to accept that me and (Y/N) are in love, and I'm good enough for her.
Your POV:
Patrick woke me up the next morning at 9:56 a.m.
"(Y/N), wake up. You were crying in your sleep. Do you want me to bring you up to your bed, so you can sleep a little more?" Patrick was doing everything he could to make me feel better. I nodded my head, and he picked me up bridal style. He carried me to my room, and tucked me into bed."I'll be down stairs if you need me,okay?" I nodded, and he closed the door. I fell asleep, and didn't wake up for a while.
***time skip***
I layed in my bed crying and sleeping all day. All I could think about was Henry, but I was also thinking about Belch. What was going to happen? How did I manage to fuck up again?
I heard a knock on my door, and I said sobbing,"Who is it?"
"It's Belch, can I come in?"
"It's open," I said trying to dry my tears. He opened the door, and walked in.
Belch sat on my bed, and began rubbing my head. I was sweating and crying."I'm sorry about last night,"he began,"I didn't mean to freak out on you and Henry like that, but it really, and I mean really, took me by surprise. I knew you and Henry were sneaking off together, and I knew you guys both had a thing for each other, but I didn't know how serious it was. You both are so alike, but I never really thought you two would end up together. I was betting on you and Patrick," he joked to try to lose some of the tension."I really want you to be happy, (Y/N), and I could see how happy you are with Henry. I wanna talk to him about all this, so wha-" I stopped him.
"He left last night! He said he was going home, but he's not safe there! He's gonna kill himself without me, and I want him out of any danger he could be in!" I was crying so hard that I began to get a headache.
Belch held me close,"Oh, sweetheart. I know, and we're gonna get him back, okay? I promise you everything is gonna be okay." He got up, and headed towards my door, but before he left, he said,"Get dressed, we're leaving soon."
I quickly got my clothes together, and took a quick shower. I got out, put my make up and clothes on, and ran down the stair case.

(outfit)

(outfit)

(makeup)Belch, Patrick, Victor, and I all piled into Belch's car to drive to Henry's house

(makeup)
Belch, Patrick, Victor, and I all piled into Belch's car to drive to Henry's house. As we were about to pull out of the drive way, I saw someone running to the house.
"STOP!" I yelled.