Chapter 21

Several Months later...
Belch's POV:
I never wanted to admit this, but Henry is actually a really great boyfriend to (Y/N). He wakes up early, goes to work, brings (Y/N) to all and any doctors appointments she needs to go to, and he even did a pregnancy photo shoot to make (Y/N) feel better about her being pregnant.

 He wakes up early, goes to work, brings (Y/N) to all and any doctors appointments she needs to go to, and he even did a pregnancy photo shoot to make (Y/N) feel better about her being pregnant

(pictures from photoshoot)They really are happy together

They really are happy together. He is exactly what she needed. I hate that I was against them being together, but now it's okay. They're happy, I'm happy. I'm gonna be an UNCLE!
Your POV:
The past seven months have been amazing! Henry has really commited to being a full time dad. I feel bad that it had to happen this way, but I'm glad he and I are having a baby. We're going to have a gender reveal party to find out what the baby is gonna be! Belch set it up, and so he's the only one who knows what it is. I'm so excited! I can't wait for Henry and I to see what our child is going to be! I better change for the party.

 I'm so excited! I can't wait for Henry and I to see what our child is going to be! I better change for the party

^At the Party^
"Alright! Time to reaveal the gender of the baby!" Belch said holding the knife of the cake. The color of the candy inside the cake will either be pink for a girl or blue for a boy.
"Bel, let (Y/N) and Henry cut the cake! I wanna get their reactions on video!" Patrick said excitedly.
"Here, you take pictures,"Victor said handing Belch a camera.
"Ready?" Henry asked me.
"On three," I smiled.
Together Henry and I said,"One...two...three!" We cut into the cake to find...

(cake)"IT'S A BOY!"Henry and I screamed tears streaming down our faces

(cake)
"IT'S A BOY!"Henry and I screamed tears streaming down our faces. We were so happy! Everyone clapped, and we ate the cake. Honestly, it was really good cake considering Belch made it. Then again, he had talent in the kitchen, but hated to admit it. We all talked and laughed.
"Henry! He's kicking!" I said putting his hand on my belly. There's something so pure, so wonderful, so mesmerising about when you feel your baby's kick. It let's you know they're there. I always liked to think that when a baby kicks it meant they were excited and joyful. Henry felt that way too. He pulled me close and kissed me. The baby started kicking again.
"Belch, come feel,"I said placing his hand where the baby kicked.
"Wow," he said starting to get teary-eyed.
"I wanna feel!"Victor said. I put his hand on my belly, and soon Patrick wanted a feel. They all placed their hands on my belly to feel the baby. It was adorable seeing them all want to feel the baby kicking.They all let go, and I leaned my head against Henry.
"So, you guys figure out a name for the kid?"Patrick asked.
"Actually, yeah,"Henry started,"I thought it would be dumb doing something predictable like Henry Jr. so I suggested to do something kind of sentimental. We decided to call him Nicholas Reginald Bowers."
"I wanted to keep at least one of our family names going," I said smiling at Belch.
"Thanks, guys,"Belch said hugging us. We talked for hours after that. Henry and I are excited to be parents. I'm a little nervous, but who isn't? I'm sure all new parents feel this way. I'm just glad I've got Henry by my side.
The party ended, and it was late. Henry and I had decided to go to bed after we helped Belch clean up. I put on my pajamas and slipped into bed.

(pajamas)Henry slides in next to me, and spoons me

(pajamas)
Henry slides in next to me, and spoons me. He lays his hand on my belly, and rubs it. He lightly kisses me, and we drift off to sleep. Poor Henry has been working his ass off. As soon as this baby comes out of me, the music store said they'll hire me. I just can't sit back and expect Henry to do everything, it's not fair to him. I hear his soft snoring and chuckle. I can't wait for him to be a father. I can't wait for us to officially be a family.