Chapter 8

I woke up at 2:13 a.m. crying and sweating. I had a dream that I was being chased through the sewers by a clown who was trying to eat me. Kids in Derry have recently been going missing. I'm afraid of going missing or anyone I love going missing, and so that dream seriously scared me shitless.
My fucking cramps were killing me to the point where my crying had turned into almost screaming. Henry and Belch ran downstairs to see what was going on, and Belch went straight to the bathroom to grab me a pill. Henry grabbed water, and came straight to where I was.
"(Y/N)?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" Henry asked holding the side of my face.
Belch came in and said,"(Y/N)! Are you hurt?! Are you sick?!"
"It...hurts...and...I...hhh-had...a...bad...ddd-dream" I said between breaths. I was beyond traumatized and in so much pain that I could barely speak. I took the pill and drank the water.
"What happened in your dream?" Belch asked rubbing my head as I layed down.
"A ccccc-clown. It chased me through the sewers. It was trying to eat me and it jjjj-just kept saying something over and over again,"I said still breathing heavily.
"What'd it say?" Henry asked laying next to me.
"It kept saying 'You'll Float Too', and everytime it said it, it was louder and deeper and scarier," I said now crying again.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). No one is gonna get you, not while we're around," Belch said kissing my forehead.
"Hey, Belch?" I asked looking embarrassed,"can I sleep with Henry tonight? Just because I had a bad dream, and you only have a full sized bed and the bed that Henry is sleeping in is a queen."
"Okay, but only tonight because you had a bad dream. I know you guys can't do anything because you're on your period and you know better," Belch said rolling his eyes.
I gave him a hug and went to my room to change into my pajamas.

(pajamas)Once I was changed, I went to the guest room where Henry was staying

(pajamas)
Once I was changed, I went to the guest room where Henry was staying. Henry was laying in bed already in nothing but his red boxer shorts, and I slid in next to him.
I wrapped my arms around his torso and said,"Thanks for letting me sleep with you."
Henry rolled over facing me and said,"I'm glad you had the idea" as he placed a kiss on my nose.
I rolled over, and Henry spooned me. His muscular arms were comforting as he pulled my body closer to his. A few minutes goes by and we both drift off to sleep.
***time skip***
Henry woke me up at 12:45 p.m. because he wanted me to get some sleep after last night. Being on your period is draining, and especially when your crying a lot, it makes you become absolutely exhausted. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Henry picked out my outfit, and layed it out on my bed for me. He is just the sweetest. I got out, did my hair, and put on my clothes.

(outfit) I walked down stairs to find Belch actually cooking! This was a once in a lifetime thing, so I had to comment

"Hold on a second! Is that my big brother actually cooking something?" I teased.
"Ha ha. You're so funny, (Y/N),"Belch said sarcastically flipping me off. I blew a kiss at him, and sat down.
There was a rule in my house. I don't have to watch my diet when I'm on my period. Sure, I'm 108 pounds, but I liked to keep it that way. Belch made me French toast with strawberries and whipped cream. I made myself some iced coffee, and took my food to the living room as I always do.
Henry came and sat next to me on the couch while Belch was cleaning the kitchen.
"So, how'd you sleep,princess?" he asked kissing my cheek.
"Better when I was with you" I said with a wink and a smirk.
"I'm glad to hear that. Now, finish up. We've got plans!" Henry said getting off the couch. I was puzzled, but trusted the guys. Victor and Patrick had arrived once I finished my food, and we headed out.