Chapter 19

I woke up at 3:03 a.m. crying and sweating. I was dreaming about what would happen if I was actually pregnant. Was I pregnant? I wasn't on birth control pills, and we didn't use a condom. I'm so fucked.
I saw Henry wake up and move closer to me.
"What's wrong baby?" he asked still half asleep.
"Nn-nothing," I said suspiciously,"just a bad dream."
"Don't worry,princess. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you," he kissed my neck, and held me close. He drifted back off to sleep, but my mind was still racing. 'I gotta find out if I'm pregnant' I thought to myself. I decided to try and sleep, and I dosed off.
I woke up at 11:10 a.m. to Henry kissing me and nibbling my ear. He whispered,"Good morning my angel."
I rubbed my eyes, and turned to him with a smile. I kissed him and got up. We showered together once again, and got dressed.

(outfit)I was still thinking about the night before

(outfit)
I was still thinking about the night before. I had to get a pregnancy test without anyone finding out. I had a plan.
"Hey, guys, I'm gonna go down to the gift shop to grab something. I'll be right back," I said heading out of the room. Luckily, Henry was still getting ready. I raced down to the gift shop.
"Excuse me," I said to the lady working,"do you sell pregnancy tests?"
"Yes, they're right by the medications," she said sweetly.
"Thank you so much," I said racing to the section. There were a couple different ones, and I didn't know which one to grab.
"That one there is the most accurate," a woman said kindly taking it off the shelf and placing it in my hand.
"Thank you," I said and went to the counter to pay for it. I also bought a bottle of water, and headed back to the room.
"I'm back," I said rushing into me and Henry's room. Henry and the guys were sitting on the unfolded couch watching cartoons. Henry rushed in after me, and grabbed my arm.
"Baby, what's wrong? I know that face," he said trying not to cry. He could see the tears forming in my eyes as I took out what was in the plastic bag. He quickly rushed to the door, and locked it."Why'd you get this?"
I began to talk when I was interrupted by a sob,"We weren't protected last night. I don't know what to do! I don't know if I'm pregnant or not! I'm just so scared and it's because we were too desperate to get it done that we forgot the fucking condom!" I cried into Henry's chest.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). Whatever happens, we will get through this. I'll get a job, I'll take care of you and the baby,if you are pregnant. If you're not, than it's a good thing. We can wait until later to have kids, but if you are pregnant now, it will not change how I feel about you or the baby. I will never leave you, no matter what," Henry kissed my head and held me close,"Now, go take that test."
I ran into the bathroom with the waterbottle and pregnancy test. I chugged the water, and peed on the end of the test. The box says wait 10 minutes and the result will show. I walked out of the bathroom, wiped my tears, and walked over to where the guys were sitting.
"Is everything okay?" Patrick came up to me and rubbed my back.
"Yeah, everything is fine. Can I just take a little nap before we go out? I kept waking up last night having nightmares, and I need a few minutes," I said to Belch.
He replied stroking my head,"Of course you can. You're nightmares get really bad, so just take as long as you need and we'll be here when you decide to come out."
"Thanks," I said walking into the room shutting the door behind me.
Henry's POV:
(Y/N) walked into our room, and closed the door.
"Why didn't you tell us she was having nightmares?" Belch asked me.
"Because she told me she didn't wanna cause a fuss with her, and she told me to keep it between me and her until she was ready," I lied.
"Okay, but what'd she get at the store?" Victor asked.
"Not sure, probably just some pain killers or something," I replied.
About ten minutes goes by, and I walk in to check on (Y/N). She was laying on the bathroom floor sobbing.
I walked over to her and held my hand out,"Lemme see."
She handed me the pregnancy test. I looked down.

(positive test)"You're pregnant?" I asked obviously already knowing the answer

(positive test)
"You're pregnant?" I asked obviously already knowing the answer. She nodded her head, and I held her close to me,"Its gonna be okay, we'll get through this together." My eyes welled up with tears. I couldn't stand seeing (Y/N) so distraught.
She looked up at me and smiled through her tears,"You're gonna be a daddy, and I'm gonna be a mommy."
"Yes we are," I replied still holding her in my arms. How were we gonna break the news to the boys? How would Belch react? Was he gonna kill me? Should I tell my dad? How am I gonna take care of the baby? All of these questions circled in my mind as I stared at the test. 'Im not gonna be my dad. I have to be there for (Y/N) and our baby' I thought to myself. We got up off the floor, and wrapped the pregnancy test in a plastic bag. This'll be an interesting rest of the trip.