Chapter 28

A Month Later...
I'm an entire month into school and I cannot wait for it to be done. The classes are easy, the teacher's nice, but I would rather be home with my family. Nicholas is babbling and Henry has work, so we're stuck leaving him with either Victor or Patrick. Victor works at the ice cream shop and Patrick works at the bakery, so when they take him to work, they get a lot of customers. Babies are people magnets! Sometimes they fight over who takes Nicholas to work with them, but I made schedule so they don't fight. It's sweet that they both wanna take care of my child, but it's also upsetting that I can't be with him all the time.
I was getting ready for school, when I heard the phone rang. I answered it, and it was Mr.Skarsgård. He asked if I could bring in my ultrasound pictures and Nicholas for class today because we were learning a lesson on how the human body developes. I obviously said yes and got me and Nicholas ready for school.

 I obviously said yes and got me and Nicholas ready for school

(outfits)
I went downstairs with Nicholas, and got him fed. Henry walked into the kitchen and saw I had all of Nicholas's stuff put together.
"What's going on?" he asked giggling.
"Mr.Skarsgård told me to bring Nicholas and my ultrasound pictures to class. We're learning about human development," I said smiling.
He nodded, and helped me get everything ready. As soon as I was about to get in the car with Nicholas, Henry stopped and looked at me with a hand on my shoulder. He kissed me and said,"I have a surprise for you before you leave." He pulled out a little box with a necklace inside.

(necklaces)He turned me around and put the necklace on my neck

(necklaces)
He turned me around and put the necklace on my neck. He had the matching one, and I was in tears. It was so beautiful even though it was so simple. Just the thought behind it made my knees to weak.
"Thank you so much! I love you," I said squeezing his torso.
"That's just the beginning, later, you and I are going on a very special date," he said with a wink.
We all got into the car, and drove to the school. We said goodbye, and walked inside. I was carrying everything down the hall, when I was Henry running after me. I forgot the diaper bag. He helped me carry the stuff for Nicholas to the class, and to my surprise, Mr.Skarsgård was already in the classroom. I'm usually the first one, but I guess not today.
"Hello, Ms.Huggins! I see you've also brought your boyfriend to class with you today as well as the baby," he said kindly.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry, if you don't mind, can Henry stay? Just in case Nicholas gets fussy or anything, I wouldn't want him interrupting your class," I said with an apoligetic smile.
"Like I always say, the more the marrier.Welcome to my class Mr.Bowers," he said holding out his hand for Henry to shake it.
"Thank you so much, Mr.Skarsgård. It means so much to me to be able to sit in on your class," Henry said shaking his hand. I was surprised that he was so polite. Not that Henry isn't polite, but Henry was usually the jealous type even if it was just my teacher. The bell rung, and students filed into the classroom. A few people recognized Henry and looked away trying not to make eye contact, but he just ignored it. He finised school, and he had a family. there was no reason for him to pick a fight. Mr.Skarsgård began the lesson, and we all sat and listened intently.
***time skip***
Class finished, and Mr.Skarsgård thanked us for bring in the ultrasounds and Nicholas for the lesson. I had to cancel the tutoring session with him because Henry and I were going on a 'special date' whatever he means by that. We walked out of the school and got into Belch's car.
We got home, and Henry instructed me to go get prettied up. I did as he said, and walked upstairs. I did my makeup and got dressed.

(outfit)

(outfit)

(makeup)I walked downstairs to see Henry all dressed up

(makeup)
I walked downstairs to see Henry all dressed up.

(Henry's outfit) He looked amazing

(Henry's outfit)
He looked amazing. I'd never seen Henry dressed up before. He never did this, so I knew it had to be special. I walked up to him and all I could say was,"Wow."
"You like it?"he asked,"I wasn't sure about it."
I smiled,"I love this. You did great."
"Let's go,"he smiled and grabbed Belch's keys.
"Listen,"Belch started,"You hurt my car, I kill you. Secondly, have a great time, and I'll make sure Nicholas is well taken care of."
"Thank you so much for watching him," Henry and I said hugging Belch and getting in the car. We drove off, and I had butterflies. The night was beautiful.
"We're we going?" I asked.
"You'll see," he smirked.
We drove to the Quarry, and I was confused."The Quarry?"I asked.
"Yes. This is where we first officially hung out in our entire time of knowing each other. Come with me,"Henry grabbed my hand and led me to the cliff of the Quarry. The moonlight reflected off of the water so beautifully as Henry Lee me to an area that had a picnic and candles set up.
"This is beautiful!" I exclaimed holding Henry closer to me. We sat down on the blanket that was set up, and we ate. We laughed, we talked, and we just admired the night.
"(Y/N), there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about," Henry looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Okay, what's up?" I asked kind of confused.
"We've been together for a while now, and we have a child together. It feels only right that you and I do this. I love you more than anything in this world. You are my rock, (Y/N). We've seen each other at our best, and we've seen each other at our worst. I need you in my life forever. (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Huggins, will you marry me?" Henry got on one knee and took my hand. He took a beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket. My eyes welled up with tears and so did his.
"YES. HENRY BOWERS, I AILL MARRY YOU!"I exclaimed engulfing Henry into a huge hug and kissing him passionately. He slipped the ring onto my finger, and I cried. I was so happy.

(ring)"I got a princess cut for my princess,"Henry said holding my hand

(ring)
"I got a princess cut for my princess,"Henry said holding my hand.
"It's beautiful. I love it and I love you," I said beginning to calm down. I was so happy. Words couldn't describe the happiness I felt with Henry.
We got in the car and drove home to tell everyone the good news.